How are you doing in Cricket Coach (any version?)

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel it's really bowling orientated...or at least for me it was.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
At least it means there are rarely any draws :p Nothing worse than playing a 5 day game in which both sides make 600+ and it ends a draw.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Played a good 45 mins to an hour late last night starting a new England career. Managed to complete the Windies tour to England, winning the test series 2-0 and the ODI series 2-1. Won the first test by an innings and 100+ runs thanks to a monster first innings of around 570. Only one century in that though, Matt Prior with 125. Both Bopara and Flintoff got out in the 90's.

Now onto the World T20.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Bopara's ████? He scored the most runs in the World T20 having batted in every game at no.1. Averaged 51.80 from 7 innings, scored 259 runs and hit three fifties.

We won every game apart from our second match in the opening group against Pakistan. Collingwood was dynamite with the ball coming on in the 15th over. He took 13 wickets for 37 runs @ 2.85 runs per wicket! Anderson was top wicket taker with 17.

Now onto the Ashes. I really don't understand why people don't play this game. It's the best there is.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
i would but i don't have it and i haven't gone looking for it in stores yet. I'm talking about in real life anyway. Bopara's no good in real life.

blake

School Cricketer
Hedger, tell your ancient parents to stop being such pussies and use a credit card online, what are they honestly afraid of? You can't seem to buy any game due to your parents being deathly afraid to use the internet..

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i would but i don't have it and i haven't gone looking for it in stores yet. I'm talking about in real life anyway. Bopara's no good in real life.

I would disagree with that to some extent, but this isn't the place for me to really argue the point, so I'll leave it. He's good in game, which is what I was talking about, considering this is the Cricket Coach forum and not cricket discussion.

Going to try and play the 2009 Ashes series today.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
wow. I am being ireland and namibia batted first. First day was pretty much rained out and they were 26/3. I bowled them out for 106 by lunch on Day 2, Connell 4/33, Botha 3/17 and Griffin 3/6. I went even worse being bowled out for 103, O'Brien top scoring with 35 but other than that, noone passed 20. It was a bowlers paradise as I bowled Namibia out for 83, noone scoring above 20 while everyone chipped in with wickets. I thought I could win the match but it seemed near impossible as I fell to 5/38 but 43* from O'Brien saved me but he ran out of partners ending the match as a tie, we being bowled out for 86, Boyd Rankin hitting a critical 2 runs at the end although the bottom 4 batsman only managed 2 runs, all scoring ducks except for Rankin. But still, what a great match.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
There's a lot of bowlers pitches in this. I just beat Netherlands by 179 runs. Batted first, made 184. Bowled them out for 105. Made 150 in the second innings and then I bowled them out again for 50, Zuiderent the only player to score more than 7 who made 33*. Griffin took 8/4 in the first innings as well. What great figures.

Chewie

BCCI President
Yea I remember getting lots of low scores when I played the demo

Imager36

Club Captain
For me, there are just too many flaws in CC09. You can get a gun offspinner who averages about 5 per wicket in the lower competitions, there are now almost no run outs as opposed to far too many before, and others. I got to WCL1 and the Intercontinental Cup, but I got bored trying to strive to get Test Cricket just so I could get thrashed :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I was being Guernsey and Namibia won test status, lol and they kept getting dominated. They even got beat by Cayman Islands in the World Cup.

Chewie

BCCI President
I was being Guernsey and Namibia won test status, lol and they kept getting dominated. They even got beat by Cayman Islands in the World Cup.

lol! How the hell did they win test status lol

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well I felt like playing with the Netherlands and CC is the best game to do so with so I started a new save with them. Won all the WL games pretty comfortably and then had the T20 World Cup. RTD is a one man team, he scores 131* off 63 balls as we make 181/7, Kervezee the next highest score with 12. About to bowl now so I wonder how I'll do. (I'm playing England)

----------

Bloody hell. 41 off 27 from Broad at the end of the order along with 81* off 44 from Bell gave them a 3 wicket win. At 6/80, we really should have won.

Users who are viewing this thread