v3.07 How are you doing and your thoughts.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Dunno if it's just me not doing something right, but yes I have a few problems:

- When I try to create a new player, it just takes me to the last player in the database.
- When I want to delete a player, it deletes another player from around the one the want deleted, never the one I have selected.
- Squad selection doesn't allow me to place the last player in alphabetical order into my squad. when you try to do so, it places another random player in.

Those are the major ones (for me anyway). I didn't want to place any issues here before since this isn't the bugs and errors thread, but since you asked, I did. Any help would be super. Thanks.

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I speak with Oli, i'll alert him to your problems.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
What problems are you having?

TheGreemSim added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Dunno if it's just me not doing something right, but yes I have a few problems:

- When I try to create a new player, it just takes me to the last player in the database.
- When I want to delete a player, it deletes another player from around the one the want deleted, never the one I have selected.
- Squad selection doesn't allow me to place the last player in alphabetical order into my squad. when you try to do so, it places another random player in.

Those are the major ones (for me anyway). I didn't want to place any issues here before since this isn't the bugs and errors thread, but since you asked, I did. Any help would be super. Thanks.

the first problem isnt a problem. It creates a new player but keeps the bottom player highlighted.

Mercules

Club Cricketer
you know you've got talent with someone called David Davies

Attachments

• CC09 DDavies 6-7.png
    CC09 DDavies 6-7.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 15

blake

School Cricketer
One of my old World Cricket League players had 185 first class wickets @ 5.13 with the ball, I am not joking! He was incredible. However he failed to make the transition to test cricket and was soon axed from the team after an unimpressive 14 wickets @ 52.5.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
One of my old World Cricket League players had 185 first class wickets @ 5.13 with the ball, I am not joking! He was incredible. However he failed to make the transition to test cricket and was soon axed from the team after an unimpressive 14 wickets @ 52.5.

Was he a spinner? They always do annoyingly well in this game

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Was he a spinner? They always do annoyingly well in this game

Really? I find the quicks do better, especially Connell for Ireland. In the Int'con cup, he was averaging just about 12!!

Users who are viewing this thread