VB Series

well done pak.i'm extremely suprised.

iam shocked , i lost 155 reputation points which i placed on Australia!!!!! :crying

during the last 10 overs , i supported australia as if India were playing even though I wanted australia to be beaten , my reputation pts did not allow me to support PAK :mad

i think ricky ponting captained australia poorley today

exactly , it is at times like y`day that a captain is tested and ricky was in some trouble managing his resources
Symonds bowling his medium pacers in the last 10 overs ??????? :eek:

exactly , it is at times like y`day that a captain is tested and ricky was in some trouble managing his resources

Symonds bowling his medium pacers in the last 10 overs ???????

just curious what were the odds against pakistan after youhana was out..may be punter was managing his 'resources' well :p

I think pakistan beating Australia will do the Aussie's good, which will suck for which ever team meets them in the finals. I rate pakistan as "Dunno" side, cause seriously dunno what they will do on the day.

What sport are the windies and pakistani's playing right now? it doesn't look like cricket. Westindies fielding and pakastanis running between wickets have been kindigarten level.

Last edited by a moderator:
West indies feilding very bad today - Bravo missied a run out oppourtunity when the batsman gave up (19.3 overs)

9th ODI Pak vs WI

Toss: West Indies

Pakistan 307/8 (50 ov) (Youhana 105, Inzi 74) (Bradshaw 3/47)
West Indies 277 (48.1 ov) (Sarwan 87, Chanderpaul 58) (Naved 4/29)

Result: Pakistan won by 30 runs

Man of the Match: Yousuf Youhana

Pakistan head to the VB Finals along side Australia!

Lets hope for a close series between the two teams...

good signs for pakistan, both inzi and youana are in great form, especially inzi. They'll come in confident against us.

Well how about that? Pakistan feeling confident, doing well, beating Australia and WestIndies with some reasonable displays of cricket... .all AFTER Shoaib Akhtar is sent home and no longer in the dressing room or the side... coincidence??? I think not. I hope the selectors see the meaning and drop him for the India series too. Good luck to Pakistan in the finals. I still think Australia will win, but at least we may see a better contest than the earlier games and the Test matches :-)

VB Final Game 1 - Australia vs Pakistan

4 Feb @ Melbourne

Odds:

Australia - 2/9
Pakistan - 11/4

Bets will be accepted until 02:30 GMT on 4th February and bets will be settled once the one day match is over. In the case of a drawn match due to the weather or a tie, all bets will be refunded

Rangeela why can't i bet on this event?, I had about 9 or 10 points left, but now I have nothing!!

Users who are viewing this thread