vCash Donating/Begging Thread

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I found a nice little trick. Every time I create a thread I get 100 vcash. Well as long as I put that vcash into the bank before I create the next thread I have unlimited cash as I keep getting 100 cash :D

Old trick :D i thought of doing same but decided to try out my luck by investing :cool:

I don't understand Tom,

Every time i create a thread, i get 100 vcash?

Yes, he is a Vbookie staff . Every time he will create he will get 100 Vcash if he has NIL balance ;) same goes for us too .

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Sweet, well i just have to think about what kind of threads i can create!!

pal

International Coach
Everytime you create a Vbookie event, you get 100 vCash, but only if you don't already have any vCash in your account. So, if you place your money as a bet in another event or in the bank, before a new event is created, you can get 100 vCash every time. It's not the most scrupulous thing to do.

Highlander999

ICC President
Everytime you create a Vbookie event, you get 100 vCash, but only if you don't already have any vCash in your account. So, if you place your money as a bet in another event or in the bank, before a new event is created, you can get 100 vCash every time. It's not the most scrupulous thing to do.

Nothing wrong with abusing your powers :happy

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing wrong with abusing your powers :happy

Yes, untill you get caught ;)

Oh i see! Never mind then!

When a new Vbookie event is created people who hav 0 Vcash will get 100 . Everytime they will get 100 untill they show 0 Vcash in their account . Best thing is to invest 100 evertime asap when a New Vbookie even has been created. so if you can invest fast you can get 100 every time when a new Vbookie takes place :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Shravi, any chance of 250 vcash for your old buddy?

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Can I please have 250 vCash so I can play big hits on Blackjack :)

Users who are viewing this thread