vCash Donating/Begging Thread

I'm gonna give 2 million away in four 500,000 installments, just cause I don't use vCash and have no interest in it.

Give me a good reason why you should have it, and it's yours...
I should have it because I've made you many sigs and yeah, one avatar as well. I suppose, it's a good enough reason.

Pranav added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

All failing so far.......................... (just for the record anyone with Tendulkar in their sig/avatar is automatically banned from any vCash from me ;))
Gosh!

You can keep that vCash and give it some other person.

Just for the fact that I secretly love you PP and love my avvy, you can have 500K anyway ;)
Thanks, but I am not accepting the vCash because you've already given away 2 million. I would have happily accepted it, if I was in time for getting a part of that 2 million. The offer you gave was over, so it wouldn't be fare if I take the vCash. I've returned it back to you.

Don't worry, I've plenty of it in the bank. ;)

Thanks, but I am not accepting the vCash because you've already given away 2 million. I would have happily accepted it, if I was in time for getting a part of that 2 million. The offer you gave was over, so it wouldn't be fare if I take the vCash. I've returned it back to you.

Don't worry, I've plenty of it in the bank. ;)

Hi hi....I'll have it.........(vultures close in, swooping and circling....):)

Well it's pointless me having it, so the person who answer this can get 500,000 vCash

What 3 subjects did I study in my final year of school? (N.B. you need to get all 3 to win the cash and I will only tell you, you are wrong if you don't get all 3, not how many (if any) are right!)

Well it's pointless me having it, so the person who answer this can get 500,000 vCash

What 3 subjects did I study in my final year of school? (N.B. you need to get all 3 to win the cash and I will only tell you, you are wrong if you don't get all 3, not how many (if any) are right!)

Are we talking A levels here??

Users who are viewing this thread