vCash Donating/Begging Thread

In future when I lose all my vcash & come to this thread begging...hope you all remember me :p
just ping me whenever you need some vCash ;)

I'd obviously do it.:p

Thanks for the VCASH. :cheers

M donating all my Vcash as KKR have won the IPL, I will donate it to someone who would write a couple of good facts about Paul Nixon, that would make me feel really great as he is my favourite WK:lol . I will donate my Vcash to the first 3 guys who reply to my post.

Paul Nixon is one of the best wicket-keepers England has ever produced he's highly experienced in List A aswell as First-Class. Despite his lack of chances to prove himself with England he has been a fine servant in county cricket. His energy and enthusiasm behind the stumps along with his inventive batting technique have been hailed by many. Nixon has made the reverse sweep his own and is one of the few keepers to leave the stumps and dive in front of the ball when opposing batsmen attempt this stroke. In other words he's a true legend.

Is that enough? :p

Last edited:
Read my post again, I just want people to write some facts about Paul Nixon, I will donate it to the 1s who do it, just a couple of lines will do.
Paul Andrew Nixon (born 21 October 1970 in Carlisle ) is an English cricket player who has played for Leicestershire , England , England A , MCC and Kent . [1] He is a wicket-keeper and left-handed batsman . He announced that he would play his final game of professional cricket at Grace Road against Kent on 6 August 2011 in a T20 quarter final, which meant that should Leicestershire beat Kent and get into finals day he would play. Leicestershire got in to finals day, having had to achieve their highest ever T20 chase of 203 in 20 overs, which they managed in 19.2 overs, with Nixon scoring 31 runs from 17 deliveries. Leicestershire then went on to win the competition; firstly beating Lancashire in a super over eliminator, then beating Somerset by 18 runs in the final, meaning that Paul Nixon got the fairytale end to his career that he dreamed of. His retirement will mark the end of his 23-year career.

Thanks for the vCash macintosh :D

Users who are viewing this thread