vCash Donating/Begging Thread

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a small doubt,one of my friend told that we can redeem our vcash online for some merchandise,if so,how can i do it?

D

Dutch

Meh! i need to play Black Jack but don't have any vcash to feed my habit? Any daft er I mean kind souls out there want to help my addiction....? Time was that i was the richest bloke on PC.....won 1500000000 on the World Cup in 2010. Used to give millions away...lost it all when the new vcash system came in....started drinking, hit the gutter, I can be found on the streets of Wolverhampton gargling ditties from the Sound of Music....help me make it back again......I dont mind the drinking and gargling but help me get out of Wolverhampton...please....

Last edited by a moderator:

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Meh! i need to play Black Jack but don't have any vcash to feed my habit? Any daft er I mean kind souls out there want to help my addiction....? Time was that i was the richest bloke on PC.....won 1500000000 on the World Cup in 2010. Used to give millions away...lost it all when the new vcash system came in....started drinking, hit the gutter, I can be found on the streets of Wolverhampton gargling ditties from the Sound of Music....help me make it back again......I dont mind the drinking and gargling but help me get out of Wolverhampton...please....

Pretty sure you gave me some before so here ya go :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread