Vijay Mallya blames Rahul Dravid for team debacle

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sourav is an egoistic person, which is causing problems to teams morale, i think Mallya should take sourabv and give us Captan cool Dravid :) KKR will be happy with Dravid rather than Dada :p only one disadvantage Rahul cant bowl :(

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

You should think many times before openining ur mouth :rolleyes: we didnt have a full squad thats why we are in a such position .

ya maybe but see rajasthan
lol KKR are out dude cool :happy:happy:happy

and u don't have right to shut my mouth if u have that i ll tell u shut ur mouth

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Whenever the team owner has been high-profile and too visible, it's led to ego clashes with the team management.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Mallya Has Given People a cheaper look on himself after his impatience in the IPL's RCB's Performance.

That's bad. RCB Have lost only 4-6 Matches when the incident has happend. If that wouldn't have happened, Bangalore would have easily jumped a few places up with the team they have.

The players were frozen and were in trembling mood when they were playing their matches after the dispute. None was hard on the ground, everyone was looking like as if they were flying away from the earth.

Bad thoughts were flying through them in the match, like "Let's quit this and go home."

They were so down on morale that even the under dogs of the international level could have had chance of beating them.

My only word for mallya is "Learn patience from dravid".

BTW, Dravid has been outstanding. Who in the world would say he's a ultra-defensive boy again?, he plays' according to the situation and he's naturally aggressive by seeing the superb! amazing! batting style.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Vijay Mallya,Shahrukh Khan etc.. have never played cricket.They don't know how tough the game is.So they have no rights to blame Legends like Sourav and Dravid

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yeah. They are obsessed with themselves. They think that they are the only ones' in the world who are facing severe disappointment.

Heh! Face a ball you owners, you'll get owned.

Hitterman

International Coach
There is no fault of Rahul Dravid. He isn't supported by his team players in terms of performance. Rahul has performed well but other big names Kallis,Boucher and Praveen hasn't yet.:rolleyes:

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I'm not the biggest fan of Rahul Dravid but I'm really unhappy with the way Dravid has been treated. By making such statements, Mallya has not only lost a lot of respect in the eye of the Indian public but also demoralized his team. He could have at least waited until the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread