Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2010 V2 Released!! CHECK INDEX!!!

The previews are great mate, Please upload it in other site such as rapidshare etc.. because i can't able to download it from Mega Upload. I am tring to download it for 3 days. So please upload it in some other site....

i hv downloaded da patch and installed it...but da kits r all messed up in World Cup and Champions Trophy...is dere any way to start a leage lyk IPL in da game..i mean including only those eight teams???

hv downloaded da patch and installed it...but da kits r all messed up in World Cup and Champions Trophy...is dere any way to start a leage lyk IPL in da game..i mean including only those eight teams???

i didnt put the kits in world cup and champs trophy cause i thought some people like to play them. thats why i didnt make a league, but if you want the league to be there then i will need to ask max cause he is working on it.

can you give the download link other than megaupload and rapidshare???? because these sites are blocked at my place..

pls upload it to rapid share cant download it frm megaupload

I am not sure that who changed the team names but i think Max_dillon2007 might know about it.

Well for renaming the in-match team names i had some help from kills and as fare as renaming the team names in menu is concerend, i did that alone. It was ridiculously easy, its all about finding the right file and experimenting with it. You would see a lot of bigger changes in the second patch as there wasnt much time to impliment them in this patch.

Hi there, Well there were some problems in the teams. I told MSDhoni to mention it clearly in readme that it works only in exhibition ODI's. Other Squads were not prepared at that time(coz there are four teams per IPL team,that means 32 Squads,which is a lot of work). I planned ithe corrected Teams file with the update of IPL Patch,coz i was waiting for the Transfer Windo to close. Well,it apperas you cannot wait then her is the file and enjoy.

While VSIC 2009 patch is wonderful :hpraise :clap, it certainly has some issues with team compositions while playing leagues. I tried to use the TeamAndPlayerInfo file provided by max_dillon it made the game freeze.

do we have a solution for this? :help

Hi,Guys .I have uploaded the trailer of the MOD at youtube
YouTube - Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2009
PLZ see and rate it.I have also uploaded my Video of gameplay of BLIC 2007 (Not VSIC 209).Plz see it also and rate it.
YouTube - Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Gameplay
thanks man for posting the trailer.
While VSIC 2009 patch is wonderful , it certainly has some issues with team compositions while playing leagues. I tried to use the TeamAndPlayerInfo file provided by max_dillon it made the game freeze.

do we have a solution for this?

i think you should try to contact max and ask him cause he is the one who made it .

Hi,
Thanks for relasing the patch. It's great to finally see a patch for BLIC. Plus i haven't had any freezing issues like others. I actully played 2-3 full matches with this patch almost after 1 year.

:onpc hey guys..if i am not seeing things..the patchs of 290 mb..i mean wat do i do after i download the total thing!!:(

nezam added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

i mena i do need blc07 installed rite?:crying

:onpc hey guys..if i am not seeing things..the patchs of 290 mb..i mean wat do i do after i download the total thing!!:(

nezam added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

i mena i do need blc07 installed rite?:crying

offcouse you need blic2007 those files in the patch are ones that are edited. it's not full blic2007 game

Fantastic patch. The IPL is a nice extension to it. I would give it 9/10 :clap
Saurav bhai, may I just ask how you edited those adboards?

Here are the 7 adboards that you told me to make.

PHP:
[ATTACH]55641[/ATTACH]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread