Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2010 V2 Released!! CHECK INDEX!!!

DATA------->REPLACE.BAG----AND FIND THEM THERE. and when you find them then just import i files i gave you with the files already there.

REALLY APPRECIATING WORK GUYS ....

but plz tell me how to apply the patch ...

While VSIC 2009 patch is wonderful :hpraise :clap, it certainly has some issues with team compositions while playing leagues. I tried to use the TeamAndPlayerInfo file provided by max_dillon it made the game freeze.

do we have a solution for this? :help

Well, see the IPL 2009 Roster thread. Just do a clean install of blic 07, apply the patch and then replace the file provided in the "IPL 2009 Roster" thread. Voila:happy! you have IPL 2009 teams which are now adjusted so that you can use them in any game mode(Exhibition ODI,Test,T20,World Cup, Champions Trophy). So have a great IPL 09.;)

P.S: If Possible then please post the All time ODI and Test XI of countries other than India. I need them for next patch for the game. Help me if you wanna see it early as i dont have time to search for old players and their stats. It was a real pain in the prosterior to create correct Test,T20 and ODI all time sides for india.

thankx for the help ...realy wonderfull effort !!

rk4583 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

australia odi XI (LIST OF 30)

Terry Alderman
Michael Bevan
David Boon
Allan Border
Greg Chappell
Ian Chappell
Simon Davis
Adam Gilchrist
Jason Gillespie
Gary Gilmour
Matthew Hayden
Michael Hussey
Dean Jones
Brett Lee
Darren Lehmann
Dennis Lillee
Damien Martyn
Greg Matthews
Craig McDermott
Glenn McGrath
Tom Moody
Simon O'Donnell
Ricky Ponting
Bruce Reid
Paul Reiffel
Andrew Symonds
Doug Walters
Shane Warne
Mark Waugh
Steve Waugh

rk4583 added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

world xi

This would have to be the best World XI of all time.

1. Jack Hobbs

2 Herbert Suttcliffe

3. Don Bradman (Captain)

4. Sachin Tendulkar

5. Garfield Sobers

6. Adam Gilchrist (Wicket Keeper)

7. Keith Miller

8. Imran Khan

9. Shane Warne

10. Malcolm Marshall

11. S.F Barnes

12th Man. Walter Hammond

thanks RK, i would be pleased if you shortlist the 16 out of those 30. That would be great help.(Also post that is the player is right handed batsmen or left handed and right handed bowler or left handed)

Other guys post the all time teams for your nations too. As for now i have India and Australia.

after a long time i was able to start the download from megaupload but just when there was 33 mb left my lite went off.now i have the file with 257 mb.i have recovered it i dont know how much is left but in the teams section which has the kits i have these teams now india england canada bermuda bangladesh australia which are missing if anyone could upload the remaining kits coz cant download the whole file again.

Wow..great.....nice work..........

I liked the patch a lot.Great work guys.keep it up.The only problem is i cant find the ipl league or tournament,i can play with the teams in world cup etc.Isnt there a league?

Hey MS Dhoni, Gobi, Max_dillon2007, and Kills999 you guys r rocks man..i excited to see the preview of this IPL patch. its awesome..its great than ever..i started to download this from megaupload i didnt face any problem in megaupload? y u peoples complaint abt megaupload? (i am using 256Kbs my transfer rate is 30Kbs stable!) i proud abt u guys..keep it up nice work...

gunna24 thanks for the comment but max_dillon2007 didn't do anything at all it was only me, gobi and kills999. max only changed the name of the teams whcih we could of done by our self.

hello MSD i install this patch i would like to say thank u verymuch..i have some doubts im very new here this is my 2nd download only..i selected CSK team to play but L.Balaji bowled Spin? there is no M.S. Dhoni and albie morkel is set as a wicketkeeper makhaya ntini is opener??its completely messed up..what should i do to play perfect? can u plzz guide me how to make correct team? bcoz i couldnt even change the players also..so plz guide me..thank u for ur patch..

use this file it fix all problems paste it in data - gui folder:happy

Attachments

• TeamAndPlayerInfo.rar
    38.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread