Virus Alert

adityajanu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dear Friends,
I used Sams Cricket Exe 1.2 from this forum http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17252
and it contains a very harmful virus called trojan horse. this program corrupted my anti-virus program and then changed the setting of my pc and started deleting my files from pc. Beware Dont use it. It is my personal advice.
If u have a clean Sams Cricket Exe 1.2 do send me.

E-mail [email protected]

Wating for ur comments!

It's incorrectly identified by some virus checkers as being a trojan.
The problems you have are being caused by something else. Run a full virus scan because Sam's exe is definitely not the problem.

i checked the exe thrice with Norton Anti-Virus 2003
everytime it is detecting a trojan. u can yourself download the exe from the above mentioned forum (see message 1) and check it with Norton.If u have a clean sams 1.2 exe do send me. but before sending check it with an antivirus such as noton.

Last edited:
Like I said NAV is wrong; the file is harmless.
You need to find out what is actually causing problems on your system.

adityajanu said:
i checked the exe thrice with Norton Anti-Virus 2003
everytime it is detecting a trojan. u can yourself download the exe from the above mentioned forum (see message 1) and check it with Norton.If u have a clean sams 1.2 exe do send me. but before sending check it with an antivirus such as noton.

Just download a free trial of nortons anti virus 2006 and scan it or a different program like macafee or trend micro

Has anybody checked the sams 1.2 exe with norton anti virus and no virus is detected. plase tell me.

adityajanu said:
Has anybody checked the sams 1.2 exe with norton anti virus and no virus is detected. plase tell me.
i checked it dude. all clean. dont you think if it was a virus some other people would have kicked up a **** by now? check the rest of your computer mate.

Actually it is a trojan. It is an original .exe which has been edited.
Just switch of N-A-V befoe playing.

M.Di Venuto said:
i checked it dude. all clean. dont you think if it was a virus some other people would have kicked up a **** by now? check the rest of your computer mate.

did u check it with norton

ZoraxDoom said:
Actually it is a trojan. It is an original .exe which has been edited.
Just switch of N-A-V befoe playing.

I agree with Zorax ....I disable NAV when I play with Sam's 1.2 or else it quarantines it!!

M.Di Venuto said:
They have. There have been quite a few threads on this ever since a certain Norton Antivirus update. Search for them if you don't belive me.

Agreed NAV picks it up but the fact remains that it's not actually a virus and doesn't harm your system in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread