Virus Alert

The problem you have is Norton, it's rubbish. It doesn't protect you computer from flies let alone viruses.

Move to Esets NOD32, cheaper, faster and never let's in a virus.

It might be spyware, download Spybot Search & Destroy it's a full application which is completely free, got rid off 130 bits off of my PC the other day.

It's true that programs like Norton AntiVirus detects Sam's EXE to be a Trojan Horse, but it does not harm your computer in any way. I would also recommend McAfee Security Center- got NAV 2006 on my PC and McAfee on my laptop and MA doesnt disrupt programs half as much!

NODs the best, cheap too ?19.99 per year.

Anyway, sams patch doesn't affect him, but something on his computer is.

He really needs to download the spyware remover i mentioned if he wants it sorted.

ZoraxDoom said:
They have. There have been quite a few threads on this ever since a certain Norton Antivirus update. Search for them if you don't belive me.
hey i was just trying to get him to maybe start thinking it wasnt sams patch that was the problem. honestly? i havent scanned it and i have no idea if it would come up. but i thought that was about the only way we could get adityajanu to slow down a bit.
no offence adityajanu

It aint harmful norton 2003 picks it up randomly. Ad-Aware 6 doesnt and that scans for spyware and stuuf. It's the type of file it is. My computer had it for ages and nothing has changed from it.

First post in this forum for some time.

Use Panda Titanium Anti Virus And Firewall. Best ?20 ever spent, does it all, and updates everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread