No Requests |W-GFX| Alastair Cook

Did you liked my Graphics?

• Total voters
Where did you find those pictures from? (Sunny one):p
Liked your recent works, but Lewis Hamilton one, I don't know why but it didn't catch my eye really, the text looked great though.
Sunny Leone is great although the text could have been placed better. :thumbs

Well im a fan of her:spy:;)

----------

Wow! Nice work bro. Both siggys are nice. Liked Sunny's one most. I hope maddy will catch it. :spy He is truely crazy about such stuffs. :D

;). He will:spy

Wow those are some awesome graphic picture I see brother!Nice jobs!We will there for your support all times.No problams! :)

Still Alive :)

QICdLsb.jpg

DsNASJC.jpg

I couldnt upload its png format cuz it is 3mb. So uploaded jpg format. Dont know whether it has caused the quality.

I would suggest to try it on a new BG as Neer already has the same in his Guptil Wally to make those captions 'one of a kind' to be true. :)

Sunny's one in previous page is just stunning.:clap

I would suggest to try it on a new BG as Neer already has the same in his Guptil Wally to make those captions 'one of a kind' to be true. :)

Sunny's one in previous page is just stunning.:clap

I was planned to finish it before a week. But couldnt . Then just saw Neer made a wally from this kind of BG. Anyway thats doesnt matter.

The text position could be better but it is looking really good man.

I was planned to finish it before a week. But couldnt . Then just saw Neer made a wally from this kind of BG. Anyway thats doesnt matter.

Ah, not a big deal at all. Just told as it gave me a feel of 'already seen similar one' on my first look at the wally. Keep Rocking. :)

Users who are viewing this thread