No Requests |W-GFX| Alastair Cook

Did you liked my Graphics?

• Total voters
Just made a cover:.
BuDG8zn.png

And also an avatar :
KQgTJh8.png

Hope you guys liked it.

Craig Kieswetter siggy. Made from stock.

ycRlmmf.png

JZxxbNz.png

Good work liked v2 but the main stock of Kieswetter is too bright.:thumbs

The Ganguly cover is too good.The avatar is excellent.

The Kieswetter sig is good.The fonts have been used brilliantly.Although as quoted by Arun,the min stock is a tsd too bright. I cant see any more flaws in it.
Keep up the good work!:)

Great work on the Kieswetter one but it could have been a bit dark. KIU. :cheers

I think you have lot to improve while it comes to using "textures a lot" style. I found the render effects bad.. Bg also needed to be improve. But, the font looks sick there! AMAZING. Just saw your CR7 set as well, I think the body stroking needed slight improvement (maybe place it behind the rectangle). Text is as usual SPOT-ON! Light's also looking perfect and greatly balanced. Although, it's awesome.

If you try a bit better, then I have no doubt to predict that you are/will be one of the strongest contenders for the PCGMC 6 title-ship throne. :thumbs

You're doing well here, KIU! :)

I think you have lot to improve while it comes to using "textures a lot" style. I found the render effects bad.. Bg also needed to be improve. But, the font looks sick there! AMAZING. Just saw your CR7 set as well, I think the body stroking needed slight improvement (maybe place it behind the rectangle). Text is as usual SPOT-ON! Light's also looking perfect and greatly balanced. Although, it's awesome.

If you try a bit better, then I have no doubt to predict that you are/will be one of the strongest contenders for the PCGMC 6 title-ship throne. :thumbs

You're doing well here, KIU! :)

Ya i felt main render looks messed up , anyway next time will try to avoid these mistakes and will post only better stuffs.

Bolt wallpaper: looks great, but on the yellow bg, the white part looks overdone. Main render's effects needed to be improve. Clippings mask looks awesome!
Ganguly icon and cover: Awesome! :clap

Users who are viewing this thread