W3lshrugby announces desire to play in Division 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
W3lshrugby wants to play Division 1 PCPL

Vatican Victors legendary captain, W3lshrugby, has today announced his desire to play in the premier tier of the PCPL competition. It is reported that he is frustrated at the Vatican Victors and is fearing that they may not find their way back into the top tier this season, as their Division 2 counterparts strengthen day by day.

If rumours are to be believed, W3lshrugby is longing for a move to one of the two finalists from PCPL1, the Chennai Champions or the Manchester Monkeys. At the inception of PCPL, it was thought that W3lsh would become a member of Chennai Champions, however, due to a breakdown in contractual negotiations, he decided to opt for Vatican Victors instead.

When contacted, the club declined to comment on the reports coming from W3lsh's agent that he wants to leave no matter what, and that he will threaten the club if they do not let him go for whatever price other clubs are offering when the transfer window opens on the 1st February.

More will be reported as we get it...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
And this deserved a sticky...why? ABUSE OF POWER!!!!

Man D have made you their offer. Take it or leave it :p

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
I would more than love my deputy from the soakers join me at the destroyers

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I'd second that, :p

That'd be the "boss" (me) and his second (Rhys) ;) at the Destroyers. Ouch, no one has a chance.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd second that, :p

That'd be the "boss" (me) and his second (Rhys) ;) at the Destroyers. Ouch, no one has a chance.

I would more than love my deputy from the soakers join me at the destroyers

Chennai Champions are interested.

And this deserved a sticky...why? ABUSE OF POWER!!!!

Man D have made you their offer. Take it or leave it :p

You all can dream ;) VV has no plans to trade or sell Rhys untill a suitable replacement is offered :)

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
W3lsh furious at Vatican

It has been reported that W3lsh has tonight been seen smashing several expensive items in the Vatican after it WC announced that it was unlikely for W3lsh to be leaving the Vatican based losers before the commencement of Season 2.

After destroying the Pope's special hat, W3lsh has been placed in a secure unit to avoid anymore outbursts whilst the current transfer speculation continues. Apparently, he wants to leave as soon as it is feasibly possible.

"If Vatican want a stupid amount of money (20m vCash+) then I will continue destroying everything within my grasp, and will refuse to play in the team. I cannot believe they would keep a player so unhappy that he is going to resort to smashing vases and paintings in the Pope's house!"

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Its a tactic I hate about VV. They've done this before. I think we should have something similar to a bosman ruling or something similar.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Owner Kshitiz comes out with an official statement

The team owner, Kshitiz, has come out with an official statement.

"We, at Vatican Victors, always do take care of player interests as well as their desires to play in any team. And keeping on with this policy, we're happy to transfer Rhys to another team if he wishes so. However, we as team owners also have to keep team interests in the priority, so we wish to say that we're happy to let Rhys go to any team provided we're offered a suitable replacement member for our team. :)

We're not really keen on looking on vCash atm, although offers are welcome and will be considered, we're more interested in having a suitable, equally responsible and active replacement member for our team.

Rhys is our friend, we understand his situation. We would also like to inform him that we have no interests in forcing a player to play for our team. We would like to advise him to stay calm till the time some transfer or something likewise can be worked out. Rest assured, you won't be playing for Vatican if you don't want to, you just need to show some patience.

Thank you.
Kshitiz
Owner
Vatican Victors

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Sit out the season and dont play then lol

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Hang on, didn't I say no cash was allowed to change hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread