W3lshrugby announces desire to play in Division 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
Well I am sure if you wanted to leave VV, an arrangement could be made, I would need to speak to big main upstairs though ;)

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
W3lshrugby snubs Destroyers offer

It has been reported that tonight, W3lsh has snubbed the Dublin Destroyers offer at a place in their squad, despite them being strong contenders in the Premier Division of PCPL2, and despite his numerous friends at the Irish (or is it Maltese?) based team.

Supposedly, he has turned down the Destroyers as he does not want to go to a second-rate team, he ONLY wants to go to one of the finalists from last year's competition in any possible way. On Kshitiz, he has thanked him for all he has done, along with Abhas and WC, at the Victors, but that he cannot play in a league below his personal ambition and ability, and has been happy with their response (though not of WC's extreme responses and claims aimed at him behind closed doors).

So thanks to the Destroyers for their offer, but no thanks.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Oh dear! The title says he wishes to play in DIVISION 1 not division 2! HH will be in Div2.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
W3lsh demands out!

At furious scenes in the Vatican today, W3lshrugby was seen throwing cutlery around in fury as he grew impatient with the team that currently owns him.

"Look, the transfer window is open, I'm ready for any bids to get me out of this totally un-holy place, and, I'm confident that Vatican would accept whatever bids came there way! I've already expressed interest in Manchester Divided & Chennai Champions, but an offer from any team in Division 1 would be greatly welcomed!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread