Wallpapers and Display Pictures(Any Graphic Requests)!!

Lol! I did use that pic! But notice the size difference between my wallpaper and this one:p

By the Way Langerrox, check out the "Show us your Cricket bats" thread, mabye you can help!

Does anyone still want any wallpapers? I have a bit more time to make them now;)

EDIT: Also sigs and MSN Display Pics can be made!!

Could u make an MSN display pic with Pathan n Sehwag.
Also a wallpaper with Indian players

I wil be able to finish any requests in 2 weeks time. Please post if you have any. I have holidays in 2 weeks time and will have no work, so I can finish any requests. Also I can make sigs if anyone wants them. If anyone wants anything similar to my sig I made below, just reply here;)

I can't find any good ones of Harbhajan Singh anywhere, so could you please make one for me. (And maybe those adidas spikes you have been promising us for so long ;))

thanks for bumping, I'm not sure if lucky still gonn'e make them, as he is busy with his Skins, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I can make em. I just need another bump to tell me what is required:p.
So go on! Post you requests here and it will be done:D

Umm... Thread name is Wallpapers and Display pictures, unless you call them Sig in UAE?

usy said:
Umm... Thread name is Wallpapers and Display pictures, unless you call them Sig in UAE?

Don't worry about it Usy. I can make a sig :p What colour's you want it Karachi Express? I'll try coming up with something cool :cool:

:cheers
Lucky

Users who are viewing this thread