No Requests Waste's Boomer the Duck Memorial Creation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy Username
wasteyouryouth
This is my thread for creations.

Updates

English domestic sides - D-H (kits updated) / Kent & Lancs (kits) / Leicestershire / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire / Somerset / Surrey / Sussex / Warwickshire & Worcestershire / player names updated
Indian domestic sides - player names update for all teams
South Africa domestic sides - team names and player names updated
Pakistan domestic sides - kits added (Mar 2022) / team and player names updated
New Zealand domestic sides - team and player names updated
West Indies domestic sides - player names updated

Playfaces
kohli.pngpujara.pngrohit.pngbumrah.pngrahul.pngsiraj.pngthakur_shardul.png
babar.pngrizwan.pngshaheen.pnghasanali.pngshadab.pngaBDULlah shafique.pngazhar.pngsajid khan.png
hasaranga.pngkarunaratne.pngshanaka.png
shakib.png
elgar.pngbavumma.pngrabada.pngnortje.png

Stadiums
Pallekele Cricket Stadium
Karachi National Stadium

You can enjoy this video while you wait

Last edited:
@wasteyouryouth over in the @WealeyH thread on reskilling players some thought was given to how we could create these teams to share and I was wondering if you are opposed to us using your teams as a base (uniforms, playfaces, other edits) to then reskill players and re-share the teams with these updates. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Excellent job buddy. To be honest i am not able to download teams on cricket 22 yet.. i am on xbox and i guess it has not been fixed yet. I have tried searching by male teams and your username but it just loads and loads forever.
Try selecting include logo as no. That helped for me in ps5 while academy was having lots of issues.

English domestic teams shared:

I've done a few basic appearance changes and added some bats.

Derbyshire
Durham
Essex
Glamorgan
Gloucestershire
Hampshire

View attachment 260850View attachment 260851View attachment 260852View attachment 260853View attachment 260854View attachment 260855

Some new bats (not all might be shared just yet)
View attachment 260845View attachment 260846View attachment 260847View attachment 260848View attachment 260849
Sponsors for Fc kits of glamorgan n gloucs are identical. Guess its not intentional.

any one making county kits?
Just got picked to play for WA in my career mode.
First game “travelling to Hobart” to play against QLD at Blundstone Arena.

WTF

Excellent work on all playfaces
Especially hasan ali looks spot on

English domestic teams shared:

I've done a few basic appearance changes and added some bats.

Derbyshire
Durham
Essex
Glamorgan
Gloucestershire
Hampshire

View attachment 260850View attachment 260851View attachment 260852View attachment 260853View attachment 260854View attachment 260855

Some new bats (not all might be shared just yet)
View attachment 260845View attachment 260846View attachment 260847View attachment 260848View attachment 260849
is there rl kits ?

Do they really have cayman islands as a sponsor?

Any excuse to post this classic moment.

I'm not making any promises here (cause there's 3432 teams), but if someone was to collect images from the Vijay Hazare or SMAT tournaments I might be tempted to make some kits for those Indian domestic teams.

I would suggest looking for links on Twitter or Facebook for photos. Maybe links to video (BCCI) or any other sources that might be useful.

Please don't spam this thread though; put them together in the requests thread.

I'm not making any promises here (cause there's 3432 teams), but if someone was to collect images from the Vijay Hazare or SMAT tournaments I might be tempted to make some kits for those Indian domestic teams.

I would suggest looking for links on Twitter or Facebook for photos. Maybe links to video (BCCI) or any other sources that might be useful.

Please don't spam this thread though; put them together in the requests thread.
You're about to get spammed lol. This isn't my first bbq.

You're about to get spammed lol. This isn't my first bbq.
As a mod I can deal with them.

i-have-the-power-power.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread