cd779 Creations - 1993 Ashes

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Thought it was about time I created a thread to help people be aware of what I'm working on, and hopefully it will help with the organisation of everyone also creating things.

For now I'll be focusing on the English county sides, and I'll be shamelessly 'borrowing' @wasteyouryouth idea of doing this in stages, with the teams to be uploaded after they have gone through each stage.

You can find them all under 'The SFC Chris'.

Every team has had player names corrected, batting/bowling styles corrected, nationalities and kit numbers added wherever possible.

For other team details, the items in bold below are those that have been updated for that team:
Derbyshire: bats / line-ups / mentalities / basic likeness / updated squad / ground / outgrounds
Durham:
bats / line-ups / mentalities / basic likeness / updated squad / ground / outgrounds
Essex:
bats / line-ups / mentalities / basic likeness / updated squad / ground / outgrounds
Glamorgan:
Gloucestershire:
Hampshire: bats / line-ups / mentalities / basic likeness / updated squad / ground / outgrounds
Kent: bats / line-ups / mentalities
/ basic likeness / updated squad / ground / outgrounds
Lancashire: bats / line-ups / mentalities / basic likeness / updated squad / ground / outgrounds
Leicestershire:
Middlesex: bats
/ line-ups / mentalities / basic likeness / updated squad / ground / outgrounds
Northamptonshire:
Nottinghamshire:
Somerset:
Surrey:
Sussex:
Warwickshire:
Worcestershire:
Yorkshire:

Stage 1 - Player names updated, roles corrected, squad numbers added and nationalities added
Stage 2 - Bats added, line-ups corrected, mentalities and batting position adjusted
Stage 3 - Basic likenesses
Stage 4 - Squads updated to be as they were during 2017 season and attributes adjusted
Stage 5 - Stadiums
Stage 6 - Kits and advanced likenesses

Thanks to @AlexPJSmith, @GorgeousGeorge59 and @Sweppy12 for all the work they've done on teams and stadiums for this. Thanks also to @Llewelynf for his great work on bats and those players who have already been included in his uploads.

Last edited:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would you want any reference images for the kits, as some 2018 kits have been released?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Would you want any reference images for the kits, as some 2018 kits have been released?

Thanks very much for the offer, but kits are far from my speciality. My hope is that by leaving them til the end I'll have been able to lay the groundwork for others to finish the job.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Question for anyone who has a spare couple of minutes - do any teams show up if you search for 'The SFC Chris' in the gamertag field? I've tried to upload Kent and Derbyshire, and both teams say they're shared on the team pages themselves, but do not show when I look in My Community - the individual players do show, however.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Question for anyone who has a spare couple of minutes - do any teams show up if you search for 'The SFC Chris' in the gamertag field? I've tried to upload Kent and Derbyshire, and both teams say they're shared on the team pages themselves, but do not show when I look in My Community - the individual players do show, however.
They aren't showing when searched for under the team section.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
For some reason it's worked since I've added search tags, so you can now find the following teams having completed stage 1 under 'The SFC Chris':
Derbyshire
Durham
Essex
Kent

They've all had names corrected, roles corrected, squad numbers added and nationalities added for those who didn't have them.

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
Thought it was about time I created a thread to help people be aware of what I'm working on, and hopefully it will help with the organisation of everyone also creating things.

For now I'll be focusing on the English county sides, and I'll be shamelessly 'borrowing' @wasteyouryouth idea of doing this in stages, with the teams to be uploaded after they have gone through each stage.

You can find them all under 'The SFC Chris'.

Stage 1 - Player names updated, roles corrected, squad numbers added and nationalities added
Stage 2 - Bats added, line-ups corrected, mentalities and batting position adjusted
Stage 3 - Basic likenesses
Stage 4 - Squads updated to be as they were at the end of the 2017 season and attributes adjusted
Stage 5 - Stadiums
Stage 6 - Kits and advanced likenesses

Thanks also to @Llewelynf for his great work on bats and those players who have already been included in his uploads.

Here's the list of counties, to be updated with the latest stage that has been uploaded:
Derbyshire - Stage 1
Durham - Stage 1
Essex - Stage 1
Glamorgan - n/a
Gloucestershire - n/a
Hampshire - n/a
Kent - Stage 1
Lancashire - n/a
Leicestershire - n/a
Middlesex - n/a
Northamptonshire - n/a
Nottinghamshire - n/a
Somerset - n/a
Surrey - n/a
Sussex - n/a
Warwickshire - n/a
Worcestershire - n/a
Yorkshire - n/a

I've (Alex_PJ_Smith) done stage 1s for Hampshire, Lancashire (except Max Palmer?), Middlesex, Notts, Surrey and Yorkshire.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For some reason it's worked since I've added search tags, so you can now find the following teams having completed stage 1 under 'The SFC Chris':
Derbyshire
Durham
Essex
Kent

They've all had names corrected, roles corrected, squad numbers added and nationalities added for those who didn't have them.

I’ve downloaded, look great , thank you so much for the effort

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've (Alex_PJ_Smith) done stage 1s for Hampshire, Lancashire (except Max Palmer?), Middlesex, Notts, Surrey and Yorkshire.
Thanks a lot for this, they would be very handy. However, when I look on the academy under your name I'm only finding Hampshire? Also, have you completed all bits of stage 1, or focused on the correction of names?

AlexPJSmith

County Cricketer
Thanks a lot for this, they would be very handy. However, when I look on the academy under your name I'm only finding Hampshire? Also, have you completed all bits of stage 1, or focused on the correction of names?

That's strange. The only thing different with Hampshire is I included a stadium (rough version of the Ageas Bowl). Will try again tomorrow. All the bits of your stage 1 match what I had done.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@AlexPJSmith Brilliant, if they can get uploaded am I okay to continue using the base you've created to go through and upload the teams as they go through the other stages?

If it helps, I had a similar issue with sharing. I solved it by adding a tag to the team, and it then allowed me to share them as I wished.

Users who are viewing this thread