Attributes and Mentalities

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth I have downloaded the ones you have done. Will give them a try in next couple of days. I also see few Pakistan domestic and Barbados shared as well. Are they with updated skills?
Haha, I was going to post about them. I've been making adjustments like I did with the associate sides (trying to reduce the number of logos mainly). The stadiums have been updated/tweaked (capital letters to distinguish them from the old versions if there are duplicates). For the Pakistan teams I have added bats to players and tweaked some faces to make them look less comical.

I've done the same for Irish domestic sides and am starting on the West Indies. The skills have not been changed.

D

Dutch

@wasteyouryouth I have downloaded the ones you have done. Will give them a try in next couple of days. I also see few Pakistan domestic and Barbados shared as well. Are they with updated skills?
England (individual players): Cook, Stoneman, Vince, Root, Malan, Stokes, Bairstow, Broad, Wood, Leach, Anderson
India: Vijay, Rahul, Pujara, Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Patel, Pandya, Ashwin, Shami, Ishant Sharma, Bumrah
New Zealand: Raval, Latham, Williamson, Taylor, Nicholls, Watling, de Grandhomme, Southee, Sodhi, Wagner, Boult
South Africa: Elgar, Markram, Amla, de Villiers, du Plessis, Bavuma, de Kock, Philander, Rabada, Maharaj, Ngidi, Elgar

D

Deleted member 185125

Haha, I was going to post about them. I've been making adjustments like I did with the associate sides (trying to reduce the number of logos mainly). The stadiums have been updated/tweaked (capital letters to distinguish them from the old versions if there are duplicates). For the Pakistan teams I have added bats to players and tweaked some faces to make them look less comical.

I've done the same for Irish domestic sides and am starting on the West Indies. The skills have not been changed.
Would re downloading the team reduce the logos? Or do I need to delete the team before downloading?

D

Deleted member 185125

England (individual players): Cook, Stoneman, Vince, Root, Malan, Stokes, Bairstow, Broad, Wood, Leach, Anderson
India: Vijay, Rahul, Pujara, Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Patel, Pandya, Ashwin, Shami, Ishant Sharma, Bumrah
New Zealand: Raval, Latham, Williamson, Taylor, Nicholls, Watling, de Grandhomme, Southee, Sodhi, Wagner, Boult
South Africa: Elgar, Markram, Amla, de Villiers, du Plessis, Bavuma, de Kock, Philander, Rabada, Maharaj, Ngidi, Elgar
Got them. But he has shared a few after that.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have shared some Australian players - those for people who like sandpaper in their pants and those for people who don't.

Renshaw, Burns, Khawaja, Handscomb, Shaun Marsh, Mitch Marsh, Paine, Cummins, Lyon, Hazlewood, Starc, Smith, Warner

@Dutch

So manually search for them?
Unfortunately that's the only way - most of them should have the team name in the logo name.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm using england & Nz. They have put me in to bat... to say it's been a while is an understatement. I am recording the wickets and other highlights (on xbox one) and aim to put them in a video. I had a few lovely edges and a bowled when i was batting. 102-3 at lunch. Looking forward to bowling after the amount of trouble they're giving me.. seaming around alot. Bit strange with sodi i know it's day one but he's seaming it like 25-35 degrees but 0 spin so far. Just looks odd. I know it's the game itself not the skilling for that :) Having alot of fun so far.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
It would be really helpful if anyone trying them could share scorecards of completed matches/innings - specifically AI batting. Based on my one full match I think the top level players seem good enough (Taylor did well, I'd put him just below top) but the mid-range may be skilled too low.

D

Dutch

SA (AI) currently 260 for 8 off 80 odd overs first innings against NZ

Kenway

School Cricketer
In saying that I have just hopped on my game and saw Smith's batting rating was 77 and Kohli's was 90, so I set their batting stats and attributes to the exact same values yet Kohli's batting rating went up even though I reduced some of his skills where as Smith's stayed the same after I upgraded nearly every skill of his. Not sure how the ratings are calculated.

EDIT
Just worked out that it is only the players from Aus and Eng international teams that seem to be like this, all other players batting/bowling ratings reflect their overalls.

Late.. but uh. Ratings are dependent on PERKS

Maxing out all possible stats is not enough. Perks increases everything. Especially Gold and Silver perks

Users who are viewing this thread