No Requests Waste's Boomer the Duck Memorial Creation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy Username
wasteyouryouth
This is my thread for creations.

Updates

English domestic sides - D-H (kits updated) / Kent & Lancs (kits) / Leicestershire / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire / Somerset / Surrey / Sussex / Warwickshire & Worcestershire / player names updated
Indian domestic sides - player names update for all teams
South Africa domestic sides - team names and player names updated
Pakistan domestic sides - kits added (Mar 2022) / team and player names updated
New Zealand domestic sides - team and player names updated
West Indies domestic sides - player names updated

Playfaces
kohli.pngpujara.pngrohit.pngbumrah.pngrahul.pngsiraj.pngthakur_shardul.png
babar.pngrizwan.pngshaheen.pnghasanali.pngshadab.pngaBDULlah shafique.pngazhar.pngsajid khan.png
hasaranga.pngkarunaratne.pngshanaka.png
shakib.png
elgar.pngbavumma.pngrabada.pngnortje.png

Stadiums
Pallekele Cricket Stadium
Karachi National Stadium

You can enjoy this video while you wait

Last edited:

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@wasteyouryouth how long does it take you to make the kits for a team? Your rolling these out so much quicker than I thought would be possible for one person!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth how long does it take you to make the kits for a team? Your rolling these out so much quicker than I thought would be possible for one person!
Well its like anything, the more you do something, the better you get, efficiency, quality and time wise.

TharkiMan232

Club Captain
India
KKR
Profile Flag
India
Wow lovely kit and whose face is this, can u olz make mine too? Please
Rizwan of pakistan
Post automatically merged:

he
Wow lovely kit and whose face is this, can u olz make mine too? Please
will first finish all teams and then domestics be Dec 2022 then he can look into that

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I have most of the associates covered kits wise from Cricket 19, I just had no chance to make the squads, so should be able to get most of them done soon.
I have all the names done and 9 of the 22 roughly playfaced. I just can't share the blooming things properly. I've shared over 200 individual players but only 1 team in Hong Kong.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
You should get a screenshot or video and report it to Big Ant. I've no idea. If you post one here I can forward it on to them.
This happens on all teams I download but originally noticed this on yours as I only tend to download your content.The pixalisation changes everytime I move up or down.It seems worse on the emblems where one layer sits over another.I would report but struggle as I only use a mobile phone.Is anybody else having this issue.Im on PS5 patch 1.08.

Attachments

• 20211211_081753.jpg
    20211211_081753.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 20211211_081733.jpg
    20211211_081733.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • 20211211_081705.jpg
    20211211_081705.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This happens on all teams I download but originally noticed this on yours as I only tend to download your content.The pixalisation changes everytime I move up or down.It seems worse on the emblems where one layer sits over another.I would report but struggle as I only use a mobile phone.Is anybody else having this issue.Im on PS5 patch 1.08.
I'll pass it on. Can you tell me what version you're on? Can be found in settings.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I'm just wandering whether to delete and reinstall the game and see if that rectifies it.Are other people having the same problem?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm just wandering whether to delete and reinstall the game and see if that rectifies it.Are other people having the same problem?
You could try downloading some kits again or resetting your academy. I'm gonna pass on the issue but I'm not sure what to suggest other than wait for a patch or just trial and error to see if something works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread