We want autoplay in BLC

U just dont BOWL u have to do some bit of manual feilding also which is far more interesting than cricket 2005 what do u do in c2k5 just bat and bowl that it no classic match and no upgraded commentry

Well the real cricket followers will surely realize that just a feature like Autoplay will not stop them from buyin, what seems to be the most authentic cricket game yet !!!

If one likes BLIC, then everyone will say "Autofeature is not required in C2K5, they should have spent more time in AI coding and rather wasting time on autoplay...................."

Ahhh,what a wonderful topic this is( :sucks ).It has changed so much since i last saw it. :( And now Andrew knows he has been well and truly beaten,he's left us,left us to wallow in his own misery :( The arguement still rages on,but it has lost its...hmmmmm........Colour.
Autoplay(i'm sure),will be introduced into the next version of the game.Until then lets just get on with enjoying this game. ;)
CIAO!
I'm off to see if i can download the bloody demo,which has bailed on me!

blic 2005 i want auto play

blic 2005 i want auto play Please help meeeeee

Last edited:
Well none of us know how to put the autoplay feature in BLIC.:( So forget it

The best way to play BLIC 05 is to play against yourself imo.
Play an exhibition, bat your innings, save the game, switch to the other side and bat to the target you set yourself, that way the batting AI doesnt set in and you can have a competitive game :).

This will just make the game boring.

naahh!

Better than letting the computer bat with it's poor AI. You win every game.

I think some good programmers are still reading this thread.I want to tell them something. It may be very very useful , it may be very very silly.
SUPPOSE I AM PLAYING A MATCH BETWEEN SA AND AUS AND I SAVE THE GAME AT THE START OF THE 31 OVER. SUPPOSE AT THAT TIME SA WERE 239/2.
Then if i play another match between SA AND AUS and if in that match SA bats first can't any program forward the SA innings to 239/2 by mapping the SAVEGAME files???????????:(:(:(:(
:crying:crying:crying:crying

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread