no auto play patch said by the CODEMASTERS

dala

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yes that is true and i recently mailed codemasters about releasing a patch that will add autoplay to the game but they said

" There will no patch for autoplay in the game, we think the game should be played on both side batting and bowling and if the gamer wants to play game he/she has to play boths of the game not just one side".

Me too.I think it's a great game and it would only be half as good if it was only a batting game.

But what if you can always bowl out even the best teams on hard level for low scores - wheres the fun/challenge ?

Yeah, thats a mistake. Sometimes I want match practice on batting or bowling. I want to pace myself so want a target to set or beat.

So Autoplay then comes in handy

Coopa said:
Yeah, thats a mistake. Sometimes I want match practice on batting or bowling. I want to pace myself so want a target to set or beat.

So Autoplay then comes in handy

Quit and restart until you win the toss! :D

I don't really care. AI patchers can make it harder. I play C2K4 now and play full matches and now can't bowl teams out for less than 250. Batting is slightly tough and most of my matches end in me winning by 1-3 wickets.

i cant bowl teams out full stop lol

i can bowl Bangladesh out for 0 but cant bowl good teams out at all :S any tips? lol

Thet game is fine the way it is. You only need autoplay for Cricket 2005, cause bowling is so boring but RPIC is much funner.

Yeah bowling is fun, but way too easy. Whoever i play on test difficulty, i always bowl teams out for less than 130. Which makes batting no fun.

Hicksy551993 said:
i cant bowl teams out full stop lol

i can bowl Bangladesh out for 0 but cant bowl good teams out at all :S any tips? lol

Yup, use Player Editor to increase the batting stats. I'm currently trying to bowl out an Aussie superteam before they reach 400. 150/2 at present.

Users who are viewing this thread