Were the Aussies paid to lose

Do you think the Aussies were paid to lose the ashes.

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Hmmm Maybe

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sid_19840 said:
Please do not create multiple threads on the same topic in future.

bud stop doing this please. its just f***ing irritating seeing your thread making advises in every forum. let the mods handle it.

I don't believe they were getting paid. They've lost it in a sportive way.

pentagram said:
bud stop doing this please. its just f***ing irritating seeing your thread making advises in every forum. let the mods handle it.

I'd second this. It's easier to leave the moderating to the moderators. That way we can cop all the flak and the rest of you can come out smelling of roses! :p

I'm surprised you didn't say Pansie :boxing

So JarryD has an alias then? :onpc

There's a recent episode of South Park where the kids all play in a little league baseball team and they decide to play to lose, in the hope that they don't have to keep playing and lose their whole summer. Only trouble with this plan is that every team is playing to lose.

Vaughan_Fan said:
I was being sarcastic(sorry if i didnt make it clear) cos yeh i just think its a stupid question

I wasn't talking about your post. ;) I was talking about the first one. Ridiculous to say the least.

angryangy said:
There's a recent episode of South Park where the kids all play in a little league baseball team and they decide to play to lose, in the hope that they don't have to keep playing and lose their whole summer. Only trouble with this plan is that every team is playing to lose.

So who's who then? :D

Aussies were'nt paid to lose, as you know in the super odi series the aussies are on top form, but the ashes is over.

what a waste of a thread. stupid question. its topics like this that clog up planetcricket when trying to find decent and intelligent topics to discuss relating to cricket.

Indiangod said:
Aussies were'nt paid to lose, as you know in the super odi series the aussies are on top form, but the ashes is over.

They were never really out of form in the ODIs bar the Bangladesh game.

rite on Dayne.the Aussies were just outplayed by da english...

barmyarmy said:
I'd second this. It's easier to leave the moderating to the moderators. That way we can cop all the flak and the rest of you can come out smelling of roses! :p

I dont find anything wrong in Sid trying to advising other people in here! This forum is not being rules by dictators where only the moderators rule!

as long as a member is well known here and knows a thing or two about the forums, i feel he can give advices! why shouldnt he share such small responsibilities of advising other members? the moderators obviously do the job of banning/throwing off members, etc

saisrini80 said:
I dont find anything wrong in Sid trying to advising other people in here! This forum is not being rules by dictators where only the moderators rule!

as long as a member is well known here and knows a thing or two about the forums, i feel he can give advices! why shouldnt he share such small responsibilities of advising other members? the moderators obviously do the job of banning/throwing off members, etc

It's great that people want to be helpful, but there are some things that should be left to the moderator's. There was no need for Sid to say what he did, it's just asking for trouble with other member's. As Colin said, let the mods/admins take the flak.

By all means help (guides on how to do things etc.), but don't tell people what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread