West Indian Tour of Sri Lanka, November-December 2010/11

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
You know your pace bowling pool is in dire straits when Angelo Matthews is one of your opening bowlers...

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
This series has been poorly scheduled. If the organizers were aware of the impending rain, they ought to have shifted the matches to some other places. 2 out of 3 Tests getting affected by rain is not at all good for any nation.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This series has been poorly scheduled. If the organizers were aware of the impending rain, they ought to have shifted the matches to some other places. 2 out of 3 Tests getting affected by rain is not at all good for any nation.

Actually all 3 have been affected by rain.

Good job by Bravo and Smith. Now Chanderpaul needs to make a big score or at least contribute a 50.

Bravo's grandfather and Lara's mother were brother and sister, making him and Lara second cousins.

Interesting. I never knew this part of the story.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
It's been a month since we had a close Test now, a whole month!
So I suppose people are whining about the "death" of Test cricket again.

Will probably see an article on Cricinfo sometime soon saying something like "every drop of rain was another nail in the coffin of Test cricket".

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well this was a sad test series. Every test affected by rain and in the last one only 100 overs were bowled. Its a shame that more cricket couldn't be played.

Got to say that I was impressed by Kemar Roach and Darren Bravo. Roach took 10 wickets on the sorry Sri Lankan wickets and Bravo scored a 50 in each of the test matches.

Hopefully West Indies can continue the positive play in the ODI series and hopefully the rain stays away.

Users who are viewing this thread