West Indies in Pakistan - 2021/22 - 3 T20Is and 3 ODIs

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
The lesson from yesterday’s win is that it’s either the top three making runs, bowlers saving us, or we're gonna lose. Don’t expect anything from the middle order.
Precisely why we need Malik and Hafeez back in the middle-order, at least for T20Is.

I know Hafeez retired, but you can goad him back from retirement for national duty. Definitely the type of guy who would do that.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Precisely why we need Malik and Hafeez back in the middle-order, at least for T20Is.

I know Hafeez retired, but you can goad him back from retirement for national duty. Definitely the type of guy who would do that.
Hafeez and Malik in Australia won’t be any better, mate. I can live with Malik in the T20I team because he has made the runs to deserve it, but his SENA record is frighteningly bad.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan and part-time/newbie bowler, still a better love story than Twilight (Nathan Hauritz, Marcus North, Ryan Harris, Colin de Grandhomme, Will Somerville, Vijay Shankar, Aaron Finch, Aiden Markram)
They still haven’t figured it out, after losing to England C too

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Neat little partnership here. If these two and Nawaz can take us to 250+, it’s game on

Users who are viewing this thread