West Indies tour of Bangladesh, 2020-21

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Chance of a lifetime here for these two. Winning in Bangladesh isn't anywhere near as easy as it was once these days.

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
I know my team quite well, we have made the collapse almost a cricketing art unto itself, but we have gotten ourselves into a position from which we shouldn't be able to lose.

Mayers and Bonner are having two of the best innings. Mayers checked his strokes in order to get to 100, then he played at a few and missed. He still only added some 20-odd runs in the entire session. Meanwhile Bonner has got to 50 and is eyeing a century himself.

130ish in the final session? Not impossible. About 4 an over. That can be done. I say go for it. We've got these two looking good, and Blackwood to come. If it comes to the point where da Silva is walking out, then unless we have less than 30 minutes to go, shut up shop and play for the draw. But by all means try to win first.

Bangladesh are missing Tamim and Shakib out there. Both give experience and Shakib would have added the bowling. Right now their attack is looking tired. Even Fizz isn't at his best and he's hardly had a bowl all game.

Looks like I'm watching at least part of the final session now. I was supposed to be asleep for 6 hours...where has that gone?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I know my team quite well, we have made the collapse almost a cricketing art unto itself, but we have gotten ourselves into a position from which we shouldn't be able to lose.

Mayers and Bonner are having two of the best innings. Mayers checked his strokes in order to get to 100, then he played at a few and missed. He still only added some 20-odd runs in the entire session. Meanwhile Bonner has got to 50 and is eyeing a century himself.

130ish in the final session? Not impossible. About 4 an over. That can be done. I say go for it. We've got these two looking good, and Blackwood to come. If it comes to the point where da Silva is walking out, then unless we have less than 30 minutes to go, shut up shop and play for the draw. But by all means try to win first.

Bangladesh are missing Tamim and Shakib out there. Both give experience and Shakib would have added the bowling. Right now their attack is looking tired. Even Fizz isn't at his best and he's hardly had a bowl all game.

Looks like I'm watching at least part of the final session now. I was supposed to be asleep for 6 hours...where has that gone?
Rakheem can hit a few big shots if needed.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amazing chase so far. Really hope they win to further put a dent into Bangladesh's arrogance with their pitch strategy.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Damn! Windies... Never fail to surprise us.

Users who are viewing this thread