What are the first games you will play on Bradman 14?

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

I was going to title it "what is the first thing you will do" but that will likely be downloading teams, at least a few, from Cricket Academy.

After all of that, and perhaps a few net sessions, what are you going to start with?

I think I'll will try to get the basics of all elements of the game first before starting a career player. This will also help determine if I will prefer to bat, bowl or keep (or a bit of both).

Probably a 20/20, don't care too much about the teams. Just want to test out everything.

Then probably a one dayer between some Aussie state sides where I will actually try to win.

After that, maybe a test match or short test series between Australia and South Africa (may as well start challenging the best!).

What about the rest of you?

I would definitely hit the nets, get myself accustomed to the controller, which I think will take time. But I don't mind it ;)

Dunno why mate but i have the urge to re create an old ashes series, back in the day with slater waugh brothers etc!

Will check out the nets 1st to see batting and bowling mechanics!

Then settings and set to most difficult!

Then I'll start a "one day" match so I can see how difficult the game really is and practice from there!

As soon as I'm good enough ill attemp my 1 st test match and career mode!

Download all the good Indian and Pakistani players from CA (if default rooster isn't perfect, that is)

and then, India Vrs Pak, 20/20 #paradise :yes

Dunno why mate but i have the urge to re create an old ashes series, back in the day with slater waugh brothers etc!

Definitely keen to go back to the late 90s/early 00s Aussie team, World Series Cricket and Bodyline.

That will take time and effort to create though so I doubt I'll get around to that for a bit, although someone else may make them!

Definitely keen to go back to the late 90s/early 00s Aussie team, World Series Cricket and Bodyline.

That will take time and effort to create though so I doubt I'll get around to that for a bit, although someone else may make them!

Thats the beauty of it, those teams may be done for you!!

I'll dive straight into the career I think, it's possibly a bit realistic early in your career not to have the controls perfected.

After getting a hang of the controls in nets, I would bat in a test match on a flat pitch to get accustomed to batting in a match!!! Will try to bat defensively keeping every shot on the ground, and see how well can I cope with a defensive style of play. I have a feeling that even playing defensive shots in this game would require some skill (since feet movement and bat movement is allocated to separate sticks), so need to ensure that I have that area covered ;)!

Then will try bowling with pace bowlers!!

Finally, spinners :cheers!!!!

Play a 5 test match tour againts india, using south africa. Cant wait to have a spin bowler on day 5. Or facing a spin bowler on day 5:):):):):)

I'll dive straight into the career I think, it's possibly a bit realistic early in your career not to have the controls perfected.

Yeah that does make sense but I'd like just to play all aspects of the game before being restricted to just some.

In real life I'm an opening bat and medium pace swing bowler but perhaps in this game it'd be more fun being a fast bowler and lower order slogger, or maybe a spinner or even a keeper? I'll find this out when playing full matches.

A big lanky West Indian fast bowler is tempting...

Get the nets a workout, play a full tour of Australia with NZ then straight into career mode with a middle order allrounder. Looking forward to this!!:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread