What are the first games you will play on Bradman 14?

well after bit of net session ill play exhibition test match as india vs sa in sa so that I can get feel of gameplay without thinking about overs remaining ,slogging and then will move towards carrer mode:thumbs

Cant wait any longer for this game :(!! This thread is making it even more tougher now! Damn you OP!

Most off all I can't wait to raise my controller for my 1st Century!

Or see a replay of my 1st really good "nick behind" bowling with a fast bowler.

And then while bowling a spin bowler bring all my fielders up close in the batsman face and wait for a bat/pad or top edge!!!!,

:cheers it's killing me!!

I'm playing this game in my heAd already!

It's going to sound strange but more than a particular match, I'm more looking forward to my first use of the bars system. To see myself given out and to challenge it just to see i didn't hit it. That for me will be the best moment of any cricket game to date. God bless you big ant. :cheers

It's going to sound strange but more than a particular match, I'm more looking forward to my first use of the bars system. To see myself given out and to challenge it just to see i didn't hit it. That for me will be the best moment of any cricket game to date. God bless you big ant. :cheers

Amen!

I think there will be a few thing we all will be waiting for that will be a 1st in cricket games!

Amen!

I think there will be a few thing we all will be waiting for that will be a 1st in cricket games!

Such as enjoying one?!
btw if that girlfriend of yours leaves you for playing this game to much, send her my way! ;)

I'm an England fan but I would love to be part of a fierce W indies pace attack. Not sure if you can do that but imagine Garner, Holding and Marshall and me :yes

I will then set up a bunch of tours and go around the world terrorising batsmen ...just like the good ol' days.

Start off with nets (obviously), then probably play just a T20 to get used to the batting and bowling side of things.

I'll be hitting the nets first and then its off to play a test match on the hardest possible difficulty.

I'll dive straight into the career I think, it's possibly a bit realistic early in your career not to have the controls perfected.

Maybe not the career mode for me, not straightaway. But I'll too start directly with a match...Yep, play and learn(the controls) is how I roll...:wave

Honestly I can't wait to have a couple of streaky fours through the slip cordon.
That and watching momentum shifts in the game, it's all going to be very exciting

Is anyone else looking forward to losing? To be beaten by an ai that bowls/bats/fields intelligently sends chills up my spine.

Users who are viewing this thread