What car do you drive?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Yeah!Dunno about others but Toyota is gonna surely launch new ones.Most probably the smaller version of the sedan "Etios".

Yes, the hatchback version of the 'Etios' - The Liva is supposed to be launched in the next two months or so. There is also some talk of them launching the 'Yaris'- yet another small car.

images

Honda is all set to launch the Brio in India. Didn't like the looks of the car though.

Front
images
Back
images

The Brio is in stark contrast to the design that will be seen on the new Civic 2011. It looks magnificent.

2011-Honda-Civics-front.jpg

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
LOL, the Yaris is old, does India not get modern styles? :p We were thinking about getting a Yaris as my first car and that was 3-4 years ago. Keep up lol :p

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
The foreign players entered the market late,say around 2000.
Toyota entered with the Qualis, then went up to the Innova which was immediately followed by the Corolla and the Camry. As of now, the Toyota portfolio in India comprises of Innova, Corolla, Camry, Prius, Land cruiser, Fortuner and now the Etios.

Ditto with Honda when they came in- first up was the City, which has seen many a updates over the years. Their portfolio comprises of Jazz, City, Civic, Accord and the CRV.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
That's why people over here prefer Maruti Suzuki. You have many service centers compared to other brands and it is the most reliable one.

P

pcfan123

Gunned the A6 up and down the interstate last night and drove it to school this morning. I'm completely sold on Audi and will be trading my C240 in for an A4 as soon as I can afford to.

Time to go beg the parents :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
German cars are the beast. Got a really old banged up VW Passat as my first car. But, boy was she a beaut. Despite having had a very long, and experienced life, she still ran smooth as a fox. She had a white-creamy colour, and was quite big for a saloon. Reminded me of one of those big old cows, hence I lovingly called her 'Old Betsy'. Loved that car.

Drive one of those bug-eyed Nissan Micras now. More economical than Betsy, and easier to handle to. But not as tough as Betsy. I never had the need to talke Betsy to the mechanic. The Nissan has gone at least 4 times in the last 2 years. But yeah, not a bad car.

Hoping for a BMW 5-series once I graduate and start earning :thumbs Might try to find Betsy again as well. Starting to miss her now :(

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Nissan Micra has got cheap interiors. I mean, it should look all good and appealing,however it does not. The cheap plastics kinda turn you off.

P

pcfan123

German cars are the beast. Got a really old banged up VW Passat as my first car. But, boy was she a beaut. Despite having had a very long, and experienced life, she still ran smooth as a fox. She had a white-creamy colour, and was quite big for a saloon. Reminded me of one of those big old cows, hence I lovingly called her 'Old Betsy'. Loved that car.

Drive one of those bug-eyed Nissan Micras now. More economical than Betsy, and easier to handle to. But not as tough as Betsy. I never had the need to talke Betsy to the mechanic. The Nissan has gone at least 4 times in the last 2 years. But yeah, not a bad car.

Hoping for a BMW 5-series once I graduate and start earning :thumbs Might try to find Betsy again as well. Starting to miss her now :(

5 series are great because they are cheaper and bigger. Not the best for performance but a nice balance between performance and utility. It's a good family car to have, I'm hoping to get something sporty while young. A5 coupe would be the nice or maybe an E class AMG. Hopefully within this decade

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
A5's are so sexy. Saw one drive down the highway the other day, it looked a beaut. Shame same can't be said about the driver.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread