Your Cricket What cricket bat do you use?

Why do all Indians use SS and Hero Honda bats? Like 3 of the indians in my cricket team uses those. I`v never seen who doesnt.

I use a Kookaburra Kahuna limited edition bat. Its pretty sick.

Hi,
My name is Maria tamis.
I use MRF bat because my favorite cricketer Sachin Tendulkar is use MRF bat.

I got a GM Hero, massive bat.. Great middle.

Im from pakistan and i use CA .....not a very expensive one but still works....

Grey Nic Phoenix that was released a couple of years ago. Got it for $250 Australian but it is a 750 version, so quite good grade of english willow. Yet to hit a six with it though...

For my Birthday im tossing up what bat i should get i have the choices of
kookaburra-ice-cricket-bat.jpg
or
Kookaburra-Kahuna-bats.jpg
or
adidas-pellara.gif
or
slazenger-oz-blade-ultimate-cricket-bat_th.jpg
tell me witch one you would pick.

I reckon the Pellara, have one myself, has a great middle and has a good pick-up as well.

For my Birthday im tossing up what bat i should get i have the choices of

If you have the budget, I'd say go for the Pellara tbh. Otherwise the Slazenger Oz Blade is the way to go. But in the end it depends on how you feel and if it is the right bat or not.

Okay I have been leaning more towards the Pellara, but i would only be able to get the Pellara Pro where with slazanger i would be able to get the OZ blade ultimate and with the Kahuna or the Beast i could only get 2nd grade english willow where with the Oz blade ultimate i would get a replica of Micheal 'Pup' Clarkes' bat so ill probably go with the Oz blade unless the Pellara County is any good, and "Troy would you be able to tell me what type of Pellara you have?".

With the Pellara and Kookaburra they're made in the same factory by the same hands, main difference will be stickers.

If you're in Oz go for a GN XXX4

Users who are viewing this thread