Your Cricket What cricket bat do you use?

Gunner Mores are pretty awesome, heard it has the best English Willow ever made. Nice bat buddy. :sarcasm

bump

The Gray Nicholls Viper has been great for me. Beautiful, light pick up. Very easy to make all shots on. I have had it for 2 years and am planning to continue it until I grow out of that size. Even considering selling it when I need a new one. Very good bat!

:)

MRF Calypso, yellow grip - you can't go wrong.

Puma Ballistic 5000. Nice weight, beautiful middle. Time a shot nicely and middle it and the sound is just sublime.

hmm actually none as i got low marks my dad hit me with it and it Broke :happy :happy :happy

bump

The Gray Nicholls Viper has been great for me. Beautiful, light pick up. Very easy to make all shots on. I have had it for 2 years and am planning to continue it until I grow out of that size. Even considering selling it when I need a new one. Very good bat!

:)

I'll back him up, the Viper is quite a good bat. It's extremely light which is good for me as I'm not the most built cricketer in the world, and it's quite comfortable to bat with.

Right now, however, I'm using a Gabba bat.. it's not too heavy and has a massive sweet spot - this is my first bat that isn't a Gray Nicolls and I'm quite pleased with it to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread