What do you hate about Cricket ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is my list :

1. I hate to see empty stadiums in most of the cricket matches.

2. I hate to see so much concentration of money of BCCI alone and politics rule cricket.

3. I hate to watch a 50 overs ODI match for 8 hours.

4. I hate the overkill & slambam of T20.

5. I hate to see Test matches/FCs (eg. Ranji Trophy) get no importance comparing to IPL.

6. I hate to see no new nations becoming a success and beat the old ones regularly.

7. I am bored of watching the same old 8 teams play each other.

8. I hate to see that none of the associate tourneys gets popularity world over.

9. I hate that the BCCI despite all its huge money not helping the lesser nations and ICC just keeping quiet.

10. I hate that the players of lesser nations does not even get a full time contract whereas the annual income of Dhoni is around Rs 50 crores.

11. I hate that womens cricket doesnt get any marketing.

12. (I liked those old days of cricket eg. Sharjah Cup,Titan Cup,CB Series,Toronto Cup,Ranji,Tests etc. where there was a consistency.The tourney i last enjoyed watching may be the 2003 WC.The last WT20 being that of 2007.)

Whats yours??:D

Oh! Busted! He even copied the bolding and such. :laugh Had to copy someone else's ideas because his weren't up to scratch.

It was too easy to spot, I knew something was up as soon as he posted a valid and thought out argument. :laugh

Mark added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

He also copied another ICF members post in the Twenty20 thread Owzat recently made. That was from a different ICF member, Manny Pacqiao or something like that.

I'm just going to close this thread, AFAIC it's pretty similar too others he's already made. Keep it in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread