What happens next?

Azharuddin becomes the coach... Then has a talk with Ganguly and convinces Ganguly that his cricket playing days are over... So they both strike up a deal, exchange positions, and Azhar becomes the captain again and Ganguly becomes the coach of Indian team. Chappell is removed and guides Ganguly on how to coach.

5. Steve Bucknor announces his retirement but only from non-India games. That means now Bucknor only umpires in matches played by India. What happens next?

Ashish_Nehra said:
5. Steve Bucknor announces his retirement but only from non-India games. That means now Bucknor only umpires in matches played by India. What happens next?
I shoot him in his sleep :gundown
Or maybe rahulk666 would like to do it :rolleyes:

Ashish_Nehra said:
The whole Indian team comes out on the field with AK-47 and AK-56 guns instead of cricket balls and bats. Bucknor resigns from all forms of cricket umpiring seeing this. And then at last!! rahulk666 (myself) has to change his signature on Planetcricket. :)

rahulk666 said:
The whole Indian team comes out on the field with AK-47 and AK-56 guns instead of cricket balls and bats. Bucknor resigns from all forms of cricket umpiring seeing this. And then at last!! rahulk666 (myself) has to change his signature on Planetcricket. :)
I figured you'd prefer shooting him...
I'll do it, with some help from Gamerkid :)

ZoraxDoom said:
I figured you'd prefer shooting him...
I'll do it, with some help from Gamerkid :)
I would prefer shooting him but I guess the Indian team would prefer to have that honor more. :) So I let the Indian team do it. :D

6. Billy Bowden asks ICC to make umpires wear joker's dresses and joker's makeup as well. Also, the umpires should all make funnier signals for fours,sixes,etc. They should walk at start of game like jokers and not like gentlemen. And just be as funny as possible. and every umpire not just him be that shepherd,bucknor,whoever?

ICC doesn't make change. Bowden gets angry and resigns. When the next match was played nobody bought a ticket and no one saw match on TV and in anyway and ICC suffered losses. People do this to back Billy Bowden. Now, if ICC don't accept Bowden's wish, cricket comes to an end. Bowden will take back his resignation if ICC accepts his proposal and people will start watching cricket again. What happens next?

ICC will hire a hitman to finish off Bowden and we will have a new game named Hitman -4 : The Bowden Assassin

ICC does not want to bow to Bowden's ideas so they come up with a idea. Instead of the umpires they make players wear joker's dress and joker's makeup and play cricket. This move pays off and the TV ratings and cricket popularity goes up the roof!! Biggest attraction in cricket now is to see Lara and Tendulkar as jokers.
Indian selectors sue ICC as they claim that only they have exclusive rights to be called as JOKERS!! Mohinder Amarnath supports the Indian selectors.

7.Catch it!
ICC adds a new rule, if a batsman hits a six and a catch is taken by a spectator, the batsman is given out. Even ballboys, commentators, players in dressing room, and maybe even a dog (who jumps and catches by mouth) can take the catch. record of catch taker won't be maintained, it will go as
Gilchrist c spectator/ballboy/commentator/player/dog b Pathan
the playing players only can catch within the field, outside the stadium, it's a six and playing into stands is risking your wicket.

8.Rain, play continues(new rain rule)
A roof with pillars(thin ones, and no walls) supported on wheels is created.
If it rains, quickly the groundsmen bring the roof over the pitch and the play resumes even while it's raining. Water is not falling at all on pitch(thanks to roof). but everywhere else.
the fielders,keeper and bowlers are all getting wet, but not batsmen.

9.Swim and catch
suppose at long on, deep mid wicket, deep square leg, deep point, and deep cover 2 meter diameter, 1 meter depth water pools are created. to take the catch the fielder has to jump into it, swim and take the catch before it falls in water.
if the fielder on ground dives, and catches and falls in pool it is given caught,
but if the ball falls in it earlier, it is considered as bounce, so no catch.

10.no umpires
if technology totaly replaces umpires...

10.If technology totaly replaces umpires damien martyn will average 70+ in test matches.

This is the perfect thread to announce that Richie is like Yoda.

yoda.jpg
pt_benaud_2402_ent-lead__200x222.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread