What is/are Your Favourite Serial(s)

I

indyan

Mine is 'JASSI JAISI KOI NAHI'
I was wondering how many of you watch it since it seems to be the most popular serial (atleast for now)
'JASSI JAISI KOI NAHI'
And Andrew I can assure you that the above words are not abuse or that sort of a thing.
:)

this topic should be renamed to tv soaps because initially i thought some stupid guy created another room asking for cracks / serials.

Come on you guys.Don't you watch any thinng except Cricket and WWE.
Why can't you post anything related to the topic. :o

:D Hey man Jassi is great! She is awesome - no1 is quite like her. Well I like watching Jassi - it's fun.

But hey ne1 of u seen - Khichdi - tuesdays - 8pm - star plus. That's awesome dude. The whole family depicted in the serial is quite a handfull. If u haven't seen it yet, then don't miss it this tue.

But my all time favourite is : F*R*I*E*N*D*S . It is awesome. I love Joey and Monica. Does ne1 watch it. :D

i like WWE, All programs on Discovery Channel and Cartoon Network.....

I hate family drama with the same repating stories........

Friends and Seinfeld for me .... Huge fan of friends ... have the DVD sets of the first 5 Seasons.

well if you read my favourites then you would have guessed i'm a 13 yr old kid

but actually i'm 17 yrs i watch cartoons not for fun but for gaining creativity believe me if you begin to watch cartoons you gain a lot of creativity.....

The reason why i like discovery because it's just too good ............

Wrestling ........ mmmmmmmm........... I don't know why i love it

Family dramas tend to numb you.......

Comedy serials will do ........

I watch Khichdi occasionally.It is funny but get's a bit irriating at times.
I think that's why Jassi is so great .It has both fun and drama but is still so different.
Another offbeat series is 'Chupa Rustam' .It's really funny.Those of you don't watch it should atlest watch one episode.It's on Star Plus.

:thumbs: Well man good to see that some1 like KHICHDI. Well I seem to like it alot. Nikhile I totally agree when u say - "Family dramas tend to numb you.......". I agree with u mate - they r monotonous.

But beleive me try out this khichdi stuff once and u'd love it. Give it a try it's LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Well as far as WWE is concerned - it's great. We have to give all the credit to Vince McMohan. He is GOD. Since he has taken over the industry its gettin better day by day.

But :bow: :bow: F*R*I*E*N*D*S :bow: :bow: remanis one of the best serials i've ever seen.

It's not a great surprise to see people love watching comedy serials.I think one of the reasons for the popularity of comedy is our present age.
In the outside world there is such a lot of competition,tension and problems that when people open the T.V. during their leisure time they don't sike to build up there tension by watching family drama and suspence story.Instead they prefer to see some light hearted humour to relieve themselves of all the problems and tension.
Look at Sab T.V allmost all the shows on that channel are comedy serials(though some of them are quite bogus).
It seems that none of you guys watch Chupa Rustam but that is the best for me.

the only cartoon i watch is spongenbob

i also watch wrestling...since i live in usa i watch what is currently happening and i watch it live while you guys watch it a month later :D

Users who are viewing this thread