what is your favourite subject

I love free Periods.

Or IST in Year 9 and 10, biggest bludge out. All we had to do was listen to an old guy talk about database for 3 entire terms. I still have my workbook from Year 9 ... all 4 pages of it, no kidding.

Well, Business Studies is awesome. I liked English cause I got a 92 last year, but this year I only got 76 and it pissed me off so I don't like it anymore, ahaha.

I don't mind biology, though I suck, and Maths is fun sometimes. I like history but my teacher is scary.

I don't know why, but I'm actually eager to get back to school this year (doing year 11).

I always enjoyed history. We are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past unless we learn about them.

I really like physics,maths and History.

Math and Computer Science were my favorite subjects. Especially the computer labs where we can do whatever we want on the computer and the teacher would not see it, were so good. We would play games on the computer while the teacher lectured. Once we got caught and were asked to stand outside the class, but apart from that, we were so good at discreetly playing.

I loved Math despite the fact that I didnt get 100/100 on it. Always was in the high 80's and early 90's. I love subjects where its either the right answer or the wrong answer, and Math was one of those. I hated it when I had to write an answer to a question and how correct the answer was would be determined by the person who corrected the paper.

I like Maths,Physics,Chemistr,Computer Science and History :)

^ Ya we had them too. They were called Business. We had a half-blind crazy lady who just rambled on at the front of the class whilst we all played Flash games for the entire lesson. We only had about one assignment in the entire semester, and I got an A in behaviour, despite frequently playing my keyboard like a guitar, pulling out plugs from other people's computers, and playing games non-stop every lesson.

Once, I think she almost realised we were playing games and told us to put our mouse on top of the computer. Of course, I couldn't resist kicking other people's mouse cords under the desk so the mice fell off. We blamed it on ghosts. I think the teacher believed us.

Ahh... I miss business. :(

Mine favourite is physics . I love "sound"

I don't know.

I do chemistry at uni and it's ace. But I loved english lit at A level. Basically a hobby in subject form (but then so is science)

Users who are viewing this thread