Your Cricket What type do you bowl

i bowl right arm leg spinners :D release it like offspin and it either spins to the left or right lol, mainly to the left though and the odd one to the right :D

Nowadays its mostly right arm fast medium, although it used to be medium fast.

Can bowl a bit of flat off spin if needed but mostly save that for nets.

Thread moved. Perhaps Dondogz might advise us of a new name for the Cricket Chat forum that makes it more clear that chat about cricket goes in there.

How about renaming the forum "Chat for cricket goes in here only". :p

I bowl right fast medium. Tried my luck with spin with not much luck.

Seems there are quite a few spinners here. I struggle to get practise with good spinners, becasue there are so few in my school, and we only have 2 in my club's squad.

Like it seems all opening batsman I throw down some part time offies ... with more than a few 'wicket balls' (also known as full tosses and half trackers)

I bowl left arm fast, well it might be medium fast, or fast medium i'm not really sure.

I can also bowl some left arm chinaman, but i'm very average :p

Medium pacer, but I do vary my pace and I can seam it both ways, if I have the confidence.

I bowl fast in nets, Being cocky but in nets i'm rapid and pretty amazing. I can't do it in matches though and i end up just doing dibby dobblys :mad: It's most definately a mental thing, I keep letting go of the ball way too early and i can't help it

I bowl medium pace atm, but only being in my first season means that my pace is consistently improving. I was bowling pretty rapid in the nets though, once i got my run up sorted anyway. I do have a tendency to bowl full tosses though, if i could stop that i would be pretty economical i expect, most of my runs conceded come from full tosses going to the boundary and then a lack of confidence next ball leading to it being too short. I am getting better though. I get decent outswing aswell, always handy.

Users who are viewing this thread