What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Bought a new Bike Yamaha Fazer. Just loving the speed which i want due to speed have also broke my right hand while driving old bike. But i love speed. :D

not bought yet, but tomorrow I plan on joining a gym.

I'll mainly use it for the swimming pool and for perving. But it's a step in a vaguely positive direction as I'm in a bit of a rut at the minute.

One potential drawback is that I'm playing football tomorrow, so I'd have to get up around 9 to get there in time to then get home. So maybe I'll end up joining on wednesday instead.

You sound as bad as me until about a year ago, Mark!!!! Don't be a soppy fool :p

Couple of tops from New Look, shoes and shorts from River Island and sandals from Schuh. I caused a bit of excitment by accidently wondering into the female changing rooms in New Look as I thought they were the male ones :laugh

Acquired a late model single barrel 12 gauge Stoeger Shotty :)

sX34p.jpg

2M1CM.jpg

Just in time for quail season this fall :)

Something that photo reminds me of - why is it that US power points don't have switches. I know it is 110V only, but still, I wouldn't want to be plugging and unplugging things in to live points.

It is just needlessly dangerous - unlike the gun, which is deliberately dangerous.

Nothing dangerous about the gun at all, kept in a case away from the ammo and no kids in the house.

and to answer your question about Surge protection, most houses here have built in trip boxes, of if there is a massive surge, the electricity is shut off to the entire house first, also we use individual surge protectors for valuable electronics.

Users who are viewing this thread