What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Something that photo reminds me of - why is it that US power points don't have switches. I know it is 110V only, but still, I wouldn't want to be plugging and unplugging things in to live points.

That happens in Switzerland as well, no switches on the power points.

Just ordered a 1Tb HD. Should get in day after tomorrow.

Medicine/anti biotics...i've got a really bad throat infection. :( Really a buzz kill, getting sick on vacation is like the worst thing that can ever happen. :noway

^ Whats does that suppose to mean??:confused:

Train ticket to go and see The Netherlands play against a Zimbabwe selection team in Amstelveen on Friday! (We are talking cricket here by the way!)

Urgh, your one of those types of people. I'm still of the ilk that there is reckless speeding and safe speeding.

Speed doesn't kill, reckless driving kills. I've been in road cars with experienced drivers before (as in racing drivers, etc) and felt safer at speeds in excess of the limit than I have with people tottling around at 20mph with no real idea of what they're doing.

Speeding isn't really that clever, but there's worse things to do in a car. Namely, taking attention away from the road, be it smoking, drinking, eating, mobile-phoning, radio fiddling, SatNav fiddling or talking to other people.

What's worse is that we don't have different license for drive-types, power outputs, etc. Well, we do for bikes power-wise, but cars seemingly are exempt.

All about the context. 60 in a built-up 30 limit or 100 on a 70? (When everyone does 80-85 in the outside lane anyway) Can't compare the two.

Users who are viewing this thread