What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Cool. I guess ESPN HD has been given complimentary to the people who buy Bravia and get the SD box of Airtel. NGC HD will always remain free for everyone.

Rest of the channels are SD but their quality isn't bad at all. Airtel will probably shift to SES7 next month and increase the quality of the SD channels considerably.
Just a correction, It's HD box and not SD box even though very few channels are in HD but we have got a HD box. SD box is free to those who buy HD ready LCD while HD box is free to those who buy Full HD LCD. BTW Somehow NGC HD isn't available to us. It says we have to subscribe it.

Just a correction, It's HD box and not SD box even though very few channels are in HD but we have got a HD box. SD box is free to those who buy HD ready LCD while HD box is free to those who buy Full HD LCD. BTW Somehow NGC HD isn't available to us. It says we have to subscribe it.
Yeah I know that you have the HD box but only two channels (NGC HD and ESPN HD) come in full HD quality (1080).

And I don't know why you aren't getting NGC HD. The only reason I feel may be that Economy pack won't be having NGC HD, but I'm not completely sure about it. I have always used Ultra Pack and have received NGC HD as a part of the pack.

I use Airtel Digital TV Recorder but I'm sure that the plans for the normal box, HD box and the recorder are same.

----------

Well I just made an effort to know why you are not getting NGC HD and came to know that those who have got the HD box free with Bravia will have to pay Rs. 15 (plus tax) to subscribe to NGC HD.

Just message 'ADD NGCHD' to 54325.

This. Always refreshing
Lemon-0,5L.png
Peach-1,5L.png

:cheers

How can you like that stuff? It's horrid. Not warm enough to be tea, and not refreshing enough to be a soda/juice.

Came across this the other week when I was looking for some 2DTV clips of Ozzy.

Don't know if this is what you were referring to Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've seen the Eminem one on YouTube. Unfotunately, we're not blessed by the presence of Brisk Iced Tea, nor the Claymation adverts, in the UK.

I was thinking more of the older ads, black and white with Bruce Lee I think it was. Either way, if you like Ice tea, that is great stuff. Also a brand called "Arizona" makes great iced tea.

The reason I like Brisk so much was because of the lemon flavor to it, an essential part of iced tea if you ask me.

What about a Long Island iced tea then? surely you won't complain about that!

complaining.jpg

----------

But seriously, I've never had a Long Island iced tea. How does it differ from that lipton crap?

Users who are viewing this thread