What will you do, when your version arrives?

jiz2004

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I take it most of you will watch the tutorials, have a 20/20 warm up match or maybe a session in the nets straight away... But then what will be the first challenge you undertake in the new game!?

I'm toying between 3 ideas at the moment, and would like to here what you guys have planned!!

Either

A. A world cup with england, boring yet topical and should be a laugh

B. A test tour, i've always been a test man rather tha a ODI man so this option is tempting with whom i dont know though.

C. Creating a custom team with all my drinking mates as custom players! Obviously I will be the superstar allrounder :p

player786 said:
check out bermudas leviricks (the fat spinner) belly, in the icc 07 world cup!
His name is Leverock, and he won't have a big fat belly in the game as the bodies are all generic.

Oh, and being a proper cricket (i.e. Test cricket) fan, I'll be off to sort out the Ashes 06 fiasco.

Go back to Cricket 2007 until the modders rescue this!!!

No ingame editing so you are stuck for now with fake names in unofficial mode.

Where is the fall of wickets in scorecard?

Why do spin bowlers open the bowling?

This ain't good, I preferred the first BLIC over this at least you could edit, I've gotta feeling this will gather dust!!!

Steve S.

lazy_chesnut said:
His name is Leverock, and he won't have a big fat belly in the game as the bodies are all generic.

Oh, and being a proper cricket (i.e. Test cricket) fan, I'll be off to sort out the Ashes 06 fiasco.

They don't really ressemble their real life counterparts anyway, Bond, McGrath etc really don't look like the reals ones!!!

Steve S.

Watch tutorials. England v Australia ODI

In answer to the thread title, open the packaging, open the case, place the game in the DVD-ROM drive and install:p!

Seriously, I'll probably have a go in the nets, then crack on to either a exhibition ODI match or the World Cup as England.

SteveS3667 said:
Go back to Cricket 2007 until the modders rescue this!!!

No ingame editing so you are stuck for now with fake names in unofficial mode.

Where is the fall of wickets in scorecard?

Why do spin bowlers open the bowling?

This ain't good, I preferred the first BLIC over this at least you could edit, I've gotta feeling this will gather dust!!!

Steve S.

They don't really ressemble their real life counterparts anyway, Bond, McGrath etc really don't look like the reals ones!!!

Steve S.
The only fake modes will be tours.

The fall of wickets is in the bowling figures page.

Stare at the cover!

Kidding, pwn (:p) some nOObs online :p

If theres no one online then play WC as Pakistan!

Do tutorials, spend 5 minutes in the nets and then do England vs Kenya 50 over game.

My mum's picking mine up from GAME tomorrow and my mates coming for a s/o so i'll create him, my brother and me and mess about playing as Ireland/Scotland etc. against Aussies, Pakistanis etc.

Gee, hop in the nets, create my custom player, and then hop off to the World Cup to play as the Windies! Down the track, create a custom team and go play some cricket!

Users who are viewing this thread