What will you do, when your version arrives?

run round my house screaming then jump out the window!

No seriously when mine arrives ill open the case.

Get into a game with INDIA vs Bangladesh - CRUSH THEM hehehe and then mail the recording to Rahul dravid so he can get some sense .

i played 10 overs india vs srilanka i made 112-1 ( last ball wicket)
tharaga 56*
sanath 54

got india out for 44

now in world cup super 8 india gone home :) ... bangladesh and srilanka qualified :)

Finally home after a long wait at gamestation because of everybody running around shouting and buying the ps3, how sad

duded64 said:
run round my house screaming then jump out the window!

then break ur bones ;) landed in hospital for couple of weeks :rtfl

I will play the game! Getting it soon I hope on PS2, I will start by doing the tutorials probably to get myself aquainted, then maybe do a champs trophy first, but I guess I should really do a world cup first, to cash in on the excitement. World Cup with Australia, then Champs Trophy, then i'll try a WC with Bermuda I guess!

Gettin mine when my Mum getsa back from work at 2:00

I'm off school today cause I had a reaction to my Teatanus jab

well i WAS going to buy via ebay since i live in Texas...but now im not so sure i want to get it.

oh well...ill just stick to my notts season in cricket 07

Well to actually get the game, I need to upgrade my graphics card, which could take more than 1 year. After that I will order the game from Gameplay(I see no other options for Canadians for cheap) and when I hopefully receive the game, install it and quickfire a match between Bangladesh VS India/Sri Lanka/Pakistan or any other team.

EDIT:Just realized Simran has the same wish of playing India VS Bangladesh. Could be an experience to face him online in a match as Bangladesh versus India.

Users who are viewing this thread