What are the first games you will play on Bradman 14?

I would hit the nets first to learn the controls of Batting and Bowling.
After that i would play One day match.
And then go for the career mode with wicket keeper batsman.....

I wonder who will jump straight into online. It will be fun as no one will really have an idea of controls except for staff at Big Ant and Mattw.

Have not seen the teams created but I am hearing lots of great news about them, so congrats to all involved in that!
@bigant can we have multiple careers at one time? I.e. batsmen on one saved file and a spinner on another..?
Online should be mad, time to chase leather

Somerset v Gloucestershire no doubt.

Start with the big game. :D

Start in the nets to get a hang of the controls. Then play a quick custom match with 10 overs a innings(assuming you can) just to get the hang of gameplay and AI. Then last of all start a career mode using a fast bowler and become the scariest bowler to face of all time!(Lots of boucers and super quick bowling that swings in and breaks toes.

P.S Might sound like a psycho but i'm just really enthusiastic about the game!

Somerset v Gloucestershire no doubt.

Start with the big game. :D

I personally really appreciate your efforts on the cricket academy creating all of the English county teams. I will definitely be using them in the game, so well done :clap

I personally really appreciate your efforts on the cricket academy creating all of the English county teams. I will definitely be using them in the game, so well done :clap

oh i hadn't spotted the county teams - been looking at old internationals or creating my own.

be downloading them! (so that's my weekend gone...)

Cheers. Someone else did a really good version of Northants, so I won't make them (I may make the kits/batting lineups in the same format as the one's I have done).

Only Middlesex, Leicestershire, Durham and Derby to do now. They should be done before game release.

Oh yeah and all stats/attributes obviously.

first a quick 10 over match for control purposes

then,

downloading a bunch of international teams for the 70's & '99.

start the SA domestic competition, Highveld Lions vs Cobras! :yes

then re-creating the '99 world cup!

1st day of DBC14 at home.

What are your plans to start the game ?

Medium fast bowler and lower middle order all rounder starting his career in india...:)

My First game(tournament) will be my own created Commonwealth bank series. Sri Lanka vs.India vs.Australia:yes

Users who are viewing this thread