What are the first games you will play on Bradman 14?

Lol forget about playing i will hit the practice nets before going to main stream :) , tough i will purely involve in modding since looking in Ca teams are dressed up with stocks so will be trying to update them to current once

After nets and some practice games probably against the weaker sides to get a feel of it, I have a dream that I am working on making a reality.

In Cricket Academy I am creating the Worst England XI I have seen / remember. I have some strict criteria - they must have played at least one but no more than 10 Test matches, never scored a 50 or took a 5 wicket haul; I have to remember them and I have to have thought they were rubbish/out of their depth.

I want to play an Ashes series against a late 90's/2000s Aussie side, and see if I can make these losers into winners!

Still finalising the team but looking like Mark Lathwell, Ian Ward, Matthew Maynard, Aftab Habib, Chris Adams, Ian Blackwell, Richard Blakey, Min Patel, Martin McCague, Mark Illot, Alan Igglesden with the likes of Richard Illingworth, Steve Watkin, Warren Hegg in Reserve!

Gutted that I had to leave out Peter Such (played more than 10 times), Chris Schofield and Usman Afzal (both got 50's) out - they were rubbish!!

Excellent. Hope you will keep us up to date with your teams progress!
Indeed. Would be great to see the Cricket Games Stories forum getting a revival with career mode diaries.

People were really creative with the limited options they had in previous games - a real career mode should be great for that.

I think with custom tours we could see some great cricket diaries. I know I'm keen!

thanks - I will definitely try to do that... it's therapy for all the years of hurt I had watching these guys flail about.

I have uploaded a few into cricket academy - I am particularly happy with my McCague - looks just like him!!

what's amazing is actually how good a lot of these guys' first class careers were - probably 100,000s of first class runs, thousands of first class centuries and wickets there - probably shows the state of the county game at the time!

Will the tour calendar be over the space of one year, or will it be multiple year? For example, can I make England tour say India in December 2013/January 2014, and then be able to make England tour SA a few years later?

Still finalising the team but looking like Mark Lathwell, Ian Ward, Matthew Maynard, Aftab Habib, Chris Adams, Ian Blackwell, Richard Blakey, Min Patel, Martin McCague, Mark Illot, Alan Igglesden with the likes of Richard Illingworth, Steve Watkin, Warren Hegg in Reserve!
I want to play an Ashes series against a late 90's/2000s Aussie side, and see if I can make these losers into winners!

It's hard, but it's worth the fight:thumbs
Nevertheless a very good idea one can think of. :)
Thanks to BAS for this sort of customisation

Will the tour calendar be over the space of one year, or will it be multiple year? For example, can I make England tour say India in December 2013/January 2014, and then be able to make England tour SA a few years later?

DBA allows upto nov'13 and it will be interesting to see whether the calender might expand unlike games like wwe'13/NBA2k13 where the calender is fixed for 1 year!.

Let's campaign now for there to be an easy ingame screenshot button (like in Cricket Heroes).

PrintScreen always does the job, but of course, one needs to remember that the image is in the clipboard and needs to be saved after exiting/alt-tabbing out of the game.

I don't know about my first game but what I'm looking forward too is:

1.Getting a LBW with spinner as well as a pacer..:yes
2.Not break record of fastest 50 and 100(at least not easily)..;)
3.Enjoy boundaries....
4.Dive and save a sure boundary...

And much more what is possible in reality...:)

Users who are viewing this thread