How do you English fans feel about the substitute fielders?

mainly because we're passionate. and haven't won it for ages.

How old are you Sachin? 13?

sachin said:
We don't know Jones was seriously injured,i expect he's taken after yuor soccer players,faked it.Aussies don't whinge,we point out that poms are way to cocky for their own good,and should go drown themselves in warm beer.
We don't whinge(aussies)!

Sureshot said:
mainly because we're passionate. and haven't won it for ages.

How old are you Sachin? 13?
Is that ment to be an insult :rolleyes:
Overzealous.

andrew_nixon said:
On what do you base your suspicion?

You do more whinging than anybody on this forum.
He's a pom :D
I'm not whining,or whinging for that matter,just chatting. :onpc

I disagree!And where are all my posts going?:mad:I hope your not deleting them to make yourself look good...

andrew_nixon said:
Again on what do you base your suspicion?

And to make the claim that you're not whinging is just ludicrous.
Well i just told you...he-is-a-P-O-M.

barmyarmy said:
I'm pretty sure if Simon Jones had been faking it he'd have made sure he was fit for the final test!!! :p
But he got injured(most likely,after the fourth test),bad memory.... :rolleyes:

andrew_nixon said:
So if all Englishmen fake injuries, why does this mean that Simon Jones fakes injuries?
Well,poms fake injuries.He is a pom.

sachin said:
British.Or anybody ridiculously silly.
OK. Please back up your statement "poms fake injuries".

I take this to mean "All British people fake injuries". Please show on what evidence you base this claim.

Sachin,

Out of curiosity, how much english football do you watch?

the reason I ask is that for you to say the English fake injuries at football must mean you watch English games??

For you to say the "Poms" fake injuries is a load of rubbish obviously. Have you never seen that picture of Terry Butcher covered in blood with his head cut open yet he still carries on playing and still heads the ball!! Stuart Pearce? Tony Adams? Jamie Carragher in the CL final? you're talking rubbish if you think everyone who is english is a cheat/faker. Every single nationality has their fair share of idiots not just the English.

Users who are viewing this thread