What will your career player be?

What Number Will You Bat?

• Total voters

Skatie

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As my last thread got deleted over the weekend im starting a fresh and just wanting everyone to share what they have planned for there career player?

Career 1: No. 4 conservative batsman with fast medium coming up as first change emulating the great kallis.

Career 2: fast swing bowler emulating steyn

My player is going to run the drinks onto the field during matches. And one day he wilk meet a woman and they get married and travel around the world together.

Fingers crossed its an in depth game...

Oh fair enough,

In my case I am thinking a bowling allrounder would be nice. Yet to decide whether I'd prefer spin or pace.

Im going to aim for a Jaques kallis, Shane Watson, Tom Moody type player.
Top Order batsman who bowls right arm out swingers, I wont be an opening bowler but a 1st or second change bowler

I think being an allrounder will present more oppurtunities to get selected in the higher grades

I would love to also be a spin bowler, but i may try the fast bowler first as my allrounder

I will Be Victorian, Aus

Top order batsman (RH) with a penchant for the cover drive. I'd prefer to open where possible. I will also be bowling leggies just for some variety. :)

i want to be a top order batsman who is also a useful leg spinner. No I don't wanna be steve smith or Cameron White. lol

Top order/middle order right hand batsman and left arm swing bowler, and a more than useful fielder :) - just like in real life!

No. 3 bat and maybe an occasional spinner.

A destructive opener like Virender Sehwag....

An opener for India, more on the lines of Sehwag or Dhawan. Aggression coupled with elegance. Can't wait to kick start that sort of a career.

Users who are viewing this thread