What would be your first match in Ashes cricket 2009?

Erm, let me think, my first game in Ashes? How about England vs Australia!

I'll jump straight in and play a T20 between England (Me) and Australlia (CPU) in Hard difficulty. This is so it is challenging from the start and not too easy. Hopefully the AI kill me so that I then have to play tactically.

All of this after I have edited everything to make it perfect! :p

ill play
A 20/20 match - England (me) vs West indies or south africa on medium difficulty, then i would do the other team in the next match.

I will probably do what England have done this summer. Start off with a couple of tests against the West Indies, then create a 20/20 World Cup tournament, then hopefully win the Ashes for England :cheers

First things first I will edit ALL players and teams. And then I will try a 20\20 to see how good the AI is with me as England against the Windies.

I would like to start 5 test series
- Eng(ME) v NZ
- Pakistan v S.Africa (Me)
- Aus (me) v Windies
- India (me) v Zim
- Bang v Sri Lanka (me)

but I think it will take me some time to complete all of these so I may create my own ODI and 20\20 tournament in between playing them. I've got far too much time on my hands :facepalm

Last edited:
first i learn the different shots i can play then 6 over game between pakistan vs india and then off to 20-20 between aus vs south africa and then to the ashes hard mode

Users who are viewing this thread