Whats something you have that you just can't throw out?

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My Harry Potter 2 poster i got for my b'day when i was like 5 or 6. Aunty makes movies and caught up with dan radcliffe rupert grint and emma watson. They signed the poster for my b'day:). it is framed.i cant take it down.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Silver Bracelets. Have them on as lucky charm for 10 years now.

Last edited:

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
My signed photo of Alan Knott circa 1971, (colour!!) diving down the leg side to take a catch. I felt the need to mention it is in colour...because the great man is wearing his iconic red Slazenger wickie gloves.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
There's two things I have really; A cute thing and a disgusting thing.

I still keep my first ever dummy as a key ring on my house keys and the disgusting thing is a pair of knickers from me first sexual conquest. It's sick I know, but you gotta remember them somehow.

Did you have to pay extra for that privilege ?

I don't really have too much, i still have my first Teddy Bear around somewhere aswell as my High School tie and I also have a Vicky Pollard talking plush doll which is still boxed for some reason, had it a few years now lol.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
My personally signed harry potter 2 poster by dan radcliffe rupert grint and emma watson. For my b'day like 6 or 7 years ago. It is framed and hangs on my wall:):p

I think you already said that.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
I think you already said that.

omg i did didn't i, i thought i said a differant thing earlier but anyway, i have got this ticket to the game i went to, Collingwood VS Fremantle MCG a few years ago, a great memory and even better 'coz Freo won:D, I just can't throw it out.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I think you can get a detachable one if you got that disease which old people get which removes your balls and stuff.

...Ok?

Just everything from my childhood really. My work, my toys, my clothes, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread