Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

My best is 16 not out, as the form of cricket I play in, you bat 4 overs with another batsman, if you lose a wicket it's 8 runs off the score and you start on 200.

Both me and my mate who I batted with didn't get out in the 4 overs and we both got 10+ with me getting 16 and him getting 12 :D

School Team (real season ball) - 25 (15 over match)

With Friends in The Park (real season ball) - 112, but was dropped like 4times.
But some other time against good quality bowling by couple of 18/19 year old guy who play club cricket, I made around 64 (I hold that knock with much more prestige than the 112).

well my highest score in all forms of cricket is a poor 30:(
i no how to hold a bat but i get really nervous when i go out to the middle plus it doesnt help when i see the ball at the last split second with bad eyesite.
things may be looking better now,i got my glasses yesterday and i had a net sesion with some of my mates and im seeing the ball much better.

this season i have taken 18 wickets in 8 40over games,with best figuers of 5 for 10,4 for 10 and 4 for 16

my best in the 2006 season was 12 lol off 5 balls btw :D but i just went out and came down the wicket that day, felt confident lol i say my best innins was 9* with my mate, i always bat well with him, was batting for about 14 overs at number 9, was really annoying the other team :D my score could of been more, but the outfield was so slow

kookaburra69 said:
well my highest score in all forms of cricket is a poor 30:(
i no how to hold a bat but i get really nervous when i go out to the middle plus it doesnt help when i see the ball at the last split second with bad eyesite.
things may be looking better now,i got my glasses yesterday and i had a net sesion with some of my mates and im seeing the ball much better.

this season i have taken 18 wickets in 8 40over games,with best figuers of 5 for 10,4 for 10 and 4 for 16

OMG! You have the same problem as me I always get nervous when I go out to bat no matter how well I've done in previous matches it really annoys me, my mates are like ARGH I cant wait!

32 off 14 balls... we need some quick runs every run i got was off a spinner (we were playing an indian based team so there was a lot of spinners) so i had a go and got on too a couple before getting lbw trying to hit a fast bowler into the adjacent ground.

I've played just the one match, having started playing in May last year.

0 (2) out lbw.

My technique was god awful, 2nd XI County bowler though. Was battering thier No. 3 will the ball, until their County 2nd XI batsman came in and decided he'd like a quick hundred.

61 in a Twenty20 match. My next best score is 15*. I'm a number 11 and that 61 was when I was sent to pitch hit.

You all are lucky that you can play cricket for real teams. I only get to play with my mates and my highest was a 52 off 20-odd balls before being caught deep (in a football field). I don't think that any of my mates have gotten past 25. Probably because I'm the only spinner and my googly confuses them horribly. ;)

My highest score is 101 off 82 balls. My next highest score is 96, included three 6s in a row and I tried for 4 straight not knowing I was on 96 and got caught 10cm from the boundary.

Well, the coach of my team keeps records on current batting and bowling averages, also recording best bowling and batting.

Highest Test Score: 201*(260)
Career Test Average-(in the last 3 years) 46.23-(47 games)

Highest One-Day score: 112(79)
Career One-Day Average: 31.82-(61 games)

:)

my highest is 58* in a 20/20 game batting at 6, that 58 came off 27 balls, with 5 fours and 4 sixes. The biggest 6 went over our small club house

Users who are viewing this thread