Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

edgarisapimp said:
You all are lucky that you can play cricket for real teams. I only get to play with my mates and my highest was a 52 off 20-odd balls before being caught deep (in a football field). I don't think that any of my mates have gotten past 25. Probably because I'm the only spinner and my googly confuses them horribly. ;)

I used to play games with my mates, hit 47 before I tried to hit my mate off the back foot and it looped up to what I can only describe as fine cover.

My highest score in the OD league games is 122*(110) towards the end of our innings, there must have been 5-6 overs left, i just started to hit out, at one point i was somthing like 50(65) and then i just really went for this one bowler, must have been a part timer.

My highest score in the 3 day league is 157(333) i opened and the conditions suited me, and so did the oppositions fielding positions, 7 close in fielders, i dont really suffer from nerves when batting, so i just started to pluck there bowlers down the ground, i finished up with 20+ 4's :p

65 Out, 15 over game, opened the bat and was the last man out.

last over got bored, just had a flash, hit two sixes in a row went for the third and got caught on the boundary

heh.
I scored a whirlwind 250* off 120-odd balls in my first and only club match i have played to date.
50 over game, i came in opening against a team that had a pretty good season. I come to india in the summers, so i don't play cricket that much, but yes, it is a hard ball. The first wicket fell in the first over, and things were tough right from the start. It was soon 34/3 and i had hit i think 8 off four deliveries. Then, a huge partnership, can't remember how much but i remember the opposition were clueless. One ball he would have 5 slips, the other all against the ropes. I got 25-odd sixes (biggish ground too). The spinners were good, but i just murdured them :p. Slog sweeps just like in c2k5. I had one dropped catch, the keeper dropped a lollypop top edge off a reverser when i was 160-odd.
The state selectors were there and offered me a slot in the under 16 state team. Too bad i had to come back to the US.
Oh and i picked up 3 for 16 off 5 overs too :P

Last edited:
Mine is 90 which I scored a few months ago in about 40 balls with 9 sixes and 5 fours! Was playing with my friends! And a week ago I got 28 off the first over of the game and next over got caught off a fulltoss...I had no clue of wht happened though!:(

My highest scores are 25*, 36* and 96. I got caught trying to cut the ball for six Jayisuriya style when I scored 96.

I typically score 15ish batting at 6 or 7.

highest score

I have always been a bowler and a bit of a bunny with the bat no matter how hard I worked at it so was pretty damn happy when I got 65* in an A grade match.

i was on 96 and top edged a ball into my mouth smashing my tooth in half. i retired hurt, went to the dentist, came back and scored my century with our number 11 lol!

BAT
Junior Cricket: 53* (Have to retire at 50)
Senior Cricket: 51*

BOWL
Junior: 4-0 (20/20)
Senior: 5-23 (44 Over game)

My highest score was 81* in a regional 20/20 tournament, which we won. I hit four sixes and two fours, plus like loads of doubles.

Bowling is my strong point. I have got 6/15 before. Good ol' Leg Spin, it never fails you..

:D

Users who are viewing this thread